Primary Color is a Windows application. Read more about how to remove it from your computer. It was coded for Windows by How to uninstall Primary Color from your computerPrimary Color
. More data about Primary Color can be found here
. You can get more details about Primary Color at http://getmyprimarycolor.com/support
. Primary Color is typically installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Primary Color folder, however this location may differ a lot depending on the user's decision when installing the program. C:\Program Files (x86)\Primary Color\PrimaryColoruninstall.exe is the full command line if you want to remove Primary Color. The program's main executable file occupies 123.24 KB (126200 bytes) on disk and is named PrimaryColor.BrowserAdapter64.exe.
Primary Color contains of the executables below. They take 1.21 MB (1264840
bytes) on disk.
- PrimaryColorUninstall.exe (243.21 KB)
- 7za.exe (523.50 KB)
- PrimaryColor.BrowserAdapter64.exe (123.24 KB)
- PrimaryColor.PurBrowse64.exe (345.24 KB)
The current web page applies to Primary Color version 2015.11.03.180430
only. For other Primary Color versions please click below:
...click to view all...
Primary Color is a program marketed by the software company Primary Color. Frequently, people try to erase it. This is hard because performing this manually requires some knowledge related to Windows program uninstallation. The best SIMPLE action to erase Primary Color is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to remove Primary Color with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your PC, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and all around tool to clean your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by clicking on the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to admire the program's design and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful PC management program.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the applications existing on your PC will appear
6. Scroll the list of applications until you locate Primary Color or simply click the Search feature and type in "Primary Color". If it is installed on your PC the Primary Color program will be found very quickly. When you click Primary Color in the list , some data regarding the application is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating explains the opinion other people have regarding Primary Color, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the application you are about to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Primary Color:
- The publisher is: http://getmyprimarycolor.com/support
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\Primary Color\PrimaryColoruninstall.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will appear. Confirm the uninstall by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove Primary Color.
8. After removing Primary Color, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to start the cleanup. All the items that belong Primary Color that have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing Primary Color with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry items, files or folders are left behind on your system.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to remove Primary Color by Primary Color from your PC, we are not saying that Primary Color by Primary Color is not a good software application. This page only contains detailed info on how to remove Primary Color supposing you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2015-11-08 23:55:38.520