Primary Color is a Windows application. Read more about how to remove it from your computer. It was coded for Windows by How to uninstall Primary Color from your computerPrimary Color
. More data about Primary Color can be found here
. You can get more details about Primary Color at http://getmyprimarycolor.com/support
. Primary Color is typically installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Primary Color folder, however this location may differ a lot depending on the user's decision when installing the program. C:\Program Files (x86)\Primary Color\PrimaryColoruninstall.exe is the full command line if you want to remove Primary Color. The program's main executable file occupies 123.24 KB (126200 bytes) on disk and is named PrimaryColor.BrowserAdapter64.exe.
Primary Color contains of the executables below. They take 1.21 MB (1264840
bytes) on disk.
- PrimaryColorUninstall.exe (243.21 KB)
- 7za.exe (523.50 KB)
- PrimaryColor.BrowserAdapter64.exe (123.24 KB)
- PrimaryColor.PurBrowse64.exe (345.24 KB)
The current web page applies to Primary Color version 2015.11.03.180430
only. For other Primary Color versions please click below:
...click to view all...
Primary Color is a program marketed by the software company Primary Color. Frequently, people try to erase it. This is hard because performing this manually requires some knowledge related to Windows program uninstallation. The best SIMPLE action to erase Primary Color is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to remove Primary Color with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows PC, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and general utility to maximize the performance of your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the setup by pressing the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to get familiar with the program's design and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful program.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the programs existing on the PC will appear
6. Scroll the list of programs until you locate Primary Color or simply click the Search feature and type in "Primary Color". If it exists on your system the Primary Color program will be found automatically. When you select Primary Color in the list of apps, some information about the application is available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). This explains the opinion other users have about Primary Color, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details about the app you wish to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Primary Color:
- The web site of the program is: http://getmyprimarycolor.com/support
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\Primary Color\PrimaryColoruninstall.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will appear. Confirm the uninstall by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove Primary Color.
8. After removing Primary Color, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to start the cleanup. All the items that belong Primary Color that have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing Primary Color with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry items, files or folders are left behind on your system.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to remove Primary Color by Primary Color from your PC, we are not saying that Primary Color by Primary Color is not a good software application. This page only contains detailed info on how to remove Primary Color supposing you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2015-11-08 23:55:38.520