Mozilla Maintenance Service
You can find on this page details on how to uninstall Mozilla Maintenance Service for Windows. It is produced by How to uninstall Mozilla Maintenance Service from your PCMozilla
. Go over here
where you can get more info on Mozilla. Mozilla Maintenance Service is normally set up in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Mozilla Maintenance Service directory, regulated by the user's choice. The complete uninstall command line for Mozilla Maintenance Service is C:\Program Files (x86)\Mozilla Maintenance Service\uninstall.exe. The program's main executable file occupies 143.45 KB (146888 bytes) on disk and is named maintenanceservice.exe.
The following executable files are incorporated in Mozilla Maintenance Service. They take 376.79 KB (385836
bytes) on disk.
- maintenanceservice.exe (143.45 KB)
- maintenanceservice_tmp.exe (143.95 KB)
- Uninstall.exe (89.40 KB)
This page is about Mozilla Maintenance Service version 45.1.1
alone. You can find below a few links to other Mozilla Maintenance Service versions:
...click to view all...
If you're planning to uninstall Mozilla Maintenance Service you should check if the following data is left behind on your PC.Registry keys:
Open regedit.exe to delete the registry values below from the Windows Registry:
Mozilla Maintenance Service is a program by Mozilla. Sometimes, people choose to remove this application. This can be difficult because deleting this manually takes some knowledge regarding Windows internal functioning. One of the best SIMPLE way to remove Mozilla Maintenance Service is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to delete Mozilla Maintenance Service from your computer using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your PC, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and general utility to optimize your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the program by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to get familiar with the program's design and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful package of tools.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the applications existing on the computer will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you find Mozilla Maintenance Service or simply click the Search feature and type in "Mozilla Maintenance Service". If it is installed on your PC the Mozilla Maintenance Service program will be found automatically. Notice that after you click Mozilla Maintenance Service in the list , the following data regarding the program is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). This tells you the opinion other people have regarding Mozilla Maintenance Service, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the app you are about to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will show up. accept the removal by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall Mozilla Maintenance Service.
8. After removing Mozilla Maintenance Service, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Press Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items of Mozilla Maintenance Service which have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling Mozilla Maintenance Service with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your PC.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to uninstall Mozilla Maintenance Service by Mozilla from your PC, nor are we saying that Mozilla Maintenance Service by Mozilla is not a good software application. This text simply contains detailed info on how to uninstall Mozilla Maintenance Service in case you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-06-18 19:50:07.400