AMD Settings is a software application. This page holds details on how to remove it from your computer. It was developed for Windows by How to uninstall AMD Settings from your systemAdvanced Micro Devices, Inc.
. More information on Advanced Micro Devices, Inc. can be found here
. Click on http://www.amd.com
to get more details about AMD Settings on Advanced Micro Devices, Inc.'s website. AMD Settings is typically set up in the C:\Program Files (x86)\AMD folder, but this location may differ a lot depending on the user's decision when installing the application. CCC.exe is the AMD Settings's primary executable file and it takes approximately 293.00 KB (300032 bytes) on disk.
The executable files below are part of AMD Settings. They occupy an average of 6.67 MB (6994944
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- CCC.exe (293.00 KB)
- CCCInstall.exe (316.50 KB)
- CLI.exe (304.00 KB)
- EyefinityPro.exe (419.50 KB)
- LOG.exe (69.50 KB)
- MOM.exe (292.50 KB)
- MOM.InstallProxy.exe (293.50 KB)
- slsnotify.exe (18.50 KB)
- SLSTaskbar.exe (1.98 MB)
- SLSTaskbar64.exe (2.74 MB)
The information on this page is only about version 2018.0827.1014.18428
of AMD Settings. Click on the links below for other AMD Settings versions:
...click to view all...
If you are manually uninstalling AMD Settings we suggest you to check if the following data is left behind on your PC.Folders that were found:
- C:\Program Files\AMD\CNext\CNext\Qt\labs\settings
Use regedit.exe to manually remove from the Windows Registry the data below:
- C:\Program Files\AMD\CNext\CNext\Qt\labs\settings\plugins.qmltypes
- C:\Program Files\AMD\CNext\CNext\Qt\labs\settings\qmldir
- C:\Program Files\AMD\CNext\CNext\Qt\labs\settings\qmlsettingsplugin.dll
Additional values that are not removed:
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Installer\Folders\C:\Program Files\AMD\CNext\CNext\Qt\labs\settings\
AMD Settings is an application released by Advanced Micro Devices, Inc.. Frequently, computer users decide to remove this program. This is hard because performing this by hand requires some know-how regarding removing Windows programs manually. One of the best QUICK manner to remove AMD Settings is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to delete AMD Settings from your PC with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your system, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and all around utility to take care of your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the setup by pressing the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful Windows tool.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the programs existing on the computer will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you find AMD Settings or simply activate the Search field and type in "AMD Settings". If it exists on your system the AMD Settings application will be found automatically. Notice that after you click AMD Settings in the list of apps, some data about the application is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). This explains the opinion other users have about AMD Settings, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details about the program you want to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will appear. Confirm the removal by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall AMD Settings.
8. After removing AMD Settings, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items that belong AMD Settings that have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing AMD Settings using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your computer.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.
The text above is not a recommendation to remove AMD Settings by Advanced Micro Devices, Inc. from your PC, nor are we saying that AMD Settings by Advanced Micro Devices, Inc. is not a good application for your PC. This page only contains detailed info on how to remove AMD Settings in case you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2018-08-28 01:50:13.587