You can find on this page details on how to uninstall Wipe for Windows. It is made by How to uninstall Wipe from your systemPrivacyRoot.com
. More information on PrivacyRoot.com can be seen here
. You can see more info on Wipe at http://privacyroot.com/software/tosite.pl?to=site&pcid=NET1cecd6ec96a83ebe33fe97d95de42ee03&language=en&scn=wipe&affiliate=&pcidc=1
. The program is usually placed in the C:\Program Files\Wipe directory (same installation drive as Windows). Wipe's full uninstall command line is C:\Program Files\Wipe\net1.exe. The application's main executable file is labeled Wipe.exe and its approximative size is 722.94 KB (740288 bytes).
The executable files below are installed beside Wipe. They occupy about 1.55 MB (1621208
bytes) on disk.
- net1.exe (860.27 KB)
- Wipe.exe (722.94 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 17.01
of Wipe. For other Wipe versions please click below:
...click to view all...
Wipe is a program offered by the software company PrivacyRoot.com. Some people choose to erase it. Sometimes this can be hard because performing this manually requires some know-how regarding PCs. One of the best SIMPLE manner to erase Wipe is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to erase Wipe from your PC using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows PC, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and all around utility to optimize your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by pressing the green DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful PC management program.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the programs existing on the PC will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you find Wipe or simply activate the Search field and type in "Wipe". The Wipe application will be found automatically. After you select Wipe in the list of apps, the following data regarding the application is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). This tells you the opinion other users have regarding Wipe, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the app you wish to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Wipe:
- The web site of the program is: http://privacyroot.com/software/tosite.pl?to=site&pcid=NET1cecd6ec96a83ebe33fe97d95de42ee03&language=en&scn=wipe&affiliate=&pcidc=1
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\Wipe\net1.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will come up. accept the uninstall by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall Wipe.
8. After removing Wipe, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Click Next to perform the cleanup. All the items of Wipe that have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By removing Wipe using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your computer.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.
This page is not a recommendation to uninstall Wipe by PrivacyRoot.com from your PC, we are not saying that Wipe by PrivacyRoot.com is not a good application. This text only contains detailed info on how to uninstall Wipe supposing you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2017-01-23 07:49:33.863