Wipe is a software application. This page is comprised of details on how to remove it from your PC. It is produced by How to uninstall Wipe from your PCPrivacyRoot.com
. Check out here
for more info on PrivacyRoot.com. You can read more about about Wipe at http://privacyroot.com/software/tosite.pl?to=site&pcid=NET14772256825810e42018336662088aeda&language=de&scn=wipe&affiliate=&pcidc=1
. The application is frequently located in the C:\Programme\net1-wipe folder. Keep in mind that this path can vary being determined by the user's decision. You can uninstall Wipe by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Programme\net1-wipe\net1.exe. Note that you might be prompted for administrator rights. Wipe's main file takes around 363.80 KB (372528 bytes) and is named Wipe.exe.
Wipe contains of the executables below. They take 841.12 KB (861304
bytes) on disk.
- net1.exe (477.32 KB)
- Wipe.exe (363.80 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 2014.04
of Wipe. You can find here a few links to other Wipe releases:
...click to view all...
Wipe is a program by PrivacyRoot.com. Some computer users decide to erase this application. This is easier said than done because deleting this manually requires some advanced knowledge related to Windows program uninstallation. One of the best SIMPLE practice to erase Wipe is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to uninstall Wipe from your computer using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows PC, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and all around tool to optimize your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by pressing the DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to admire the program's interface and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful Windows tool.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the applications existing on your PC will appear
6. Navigate the list of applications until you find Wipe or simply activate the Search field and type in "Wipe". If it is installed on your PC the Wipe app will be found very quickly. Notice that when you click Wipe in the list of apps, some information about the application is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). This tells you the opinion other people have about Wipe, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details about the program you want to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Wipe:
- The software company is: http://privacyroot.com/software/tosite.pl?to=site&pcid=NET14772256825810e42018336662088aeda&language=de&scn=wipe&affiliate=&pcidc=1
- The uninstall string is: C:\Programme\net1-wipe\net1.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will come up. Confirm the uninstall by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall Wipe.
8. After removing Wipe, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to perform the cleanup. All the items that belong Wipe which have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling Wipe with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry items, files or folders are left behind on your disk.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to remove Wipe by PrivacyRoot.com from your PC, nor are we saying that Wipe by PrivacyRoot.com is not a good application. This page simply contains detailed instructions on how to remove Wipe in case you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2017-06-11 20:23:38.673