This web page contains thorough information on how to remove Wipe for Windows. The Windows version was developed by A way to uninstall Wipe from your PCPrivacyRoot.com
. More info about PrivacyRoot.com can be seen here
. Please follow http://privacyroot.com/software/tosite.pl?to=site&pcid=NET181c62f877c423cd2f6b8e41ba67f7da2&language=de&scn=wipe&affiliate=&pcidc=1
if you want to read more on Wipe on PrivacyRoot.com's web page. Wipe is usually installed in the C:\Program Files\Wipe directory, however this location may vary a lot depending on the user's decision when installing the application. The full uninstall command line for Wipe is C:\Program Files\Wipe\net1.exe. The application's main executable file is named Wipe.exe and it has a size of 721.84 KB (739160 bytes).
The following executables are installed alongside Wipe. They occupy about 1.55 MB (1620080
bytes) on disk.
- net1.exe (860.27 KB)
- Wipe.exe (721.84 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 17.08
of Wipe. Click on the links below for other Wipe versions:
...click to view all...
Wipe is an application marketed by the software company PrivacyRoot.com. Frequently, users choose to erase this program. Sometimes this can be easier said than done because doing this manually requires some skill related to removing Windows applications by hand. One of the best QUICK procedure to erase Wipe is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to delete Wipe from your PC using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your system, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and all around utility to optimize your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful Windows optimizer.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the applications installed on your PC will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you locate Wipe or simply click the Search feature and type in "Wipe". If it exists on your system the Wipe application will be found automatically. When you click Wipe in the list of applications, the following information about the program is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating explains the opinion other users have about Wipe, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the application you are about to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Wipe:
- The web site of the program is: http://privacyroot.com/software/tosite.pl?to=site&pcid=NET181c62f877c423cd2f6b8e41ba67f7da2&language=de&scn=wipe&affiliate=&pcidc=1
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\Wipe\net1.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will appear. Confirm the uninstall by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall Wipe.
8. After uninstalling Wipe, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Press Next to start the cleanup. All the items that belong Wipe that have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling Wipe using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your computer.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.
This page is not a recommendation to uninstall Wipe by PrivacyRoot.com from your PC, nor are we saying that Wipe by PrivacyRoot.com is not a good application for your PC. This page only contains detailed info on how to uninstall Wipe in case you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2017-06-07 16:36:01.140