Wipe is a software application. This page is comprised of details on how to remove it from your computer. The Windows version was developed by How to uninstall Wipe from your PCPrivacyRoot.com
. More data about PrivacyRoot.com can be read here
. You can get more details about Wipe at http://privacyroot.com/software/tosite.pl?to=site&pcid=NET17a0586127065298990350690a15b8eec&language=en&scn=wipe&affiliate=&pcidc=1
. The application is usually found in the C:\Program Files\Wipe directory. Take into account that this path can vary being determined by the user's choice. Wipe's entire uninstall command line is C:\Program Files\Wipe\net1.exe. Wipe's main file takes around 721.84 KB (739160 bytes) and its name is Wipe.exe.
Wipe installs the following the executables on your PC, occupying about 1.55 MB (1620080
bytes) on disk.
- net1.exe (860.27 KB)
- Wipe.exe (721.84 KB)
This data is about Wipe version 17.03
alone. For other Wipe versions please click below:
...click to view all...
Wipe is an application offered by PrivacyRoot.com. Frequently, people want to remove it. This is easier said than done because uninstalling this manually requires some know-how regarding Windows program uninstallation. One of the best QUICK practice to remove Wipe is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to erase Wipe from your PC using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows system, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and general tool to maximize the performance of your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the setup by clicking on the DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to admire the program's interface and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good Windows tool.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the applications existing on your PC will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you find Wipe or simply click the Search feature and type in "Wipe". The Wipe application will be found automatically. When you click Wipe in the list of applications, the following information regarding the application is available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). This explains the opinion other people have regarding Wipe, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the application you are about to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Wipe:
- The publisher is: http://privacyroot.com/software/tosite.pl?to=site&pcid=NET17a0586127065298990350690a15b8eec&language=en&scn=wipe&affiliate=&pcidc=1
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\Wipe\net1.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will show up. Confirm the uninstall by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall Wipe.
8. After removing Wipe, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Press Next to start the cleanup. All the items that belong Wipe that have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling Wipe using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry items, files or directories are left behind on your computer.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.
The text above is not a piece of advice to uninstall Wipe by PrivacyRoot.com from your PC, we are not saying that Wipe by PrivacyRoot.com is not a good application for your PC. This text only contains detailed info on how to uninstall Wipe in case you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2017-03-14 22:55:51.393