This page is about Wipe for Windows. Below you can find details on how to uninstall it from your PC. It was developed for Windows by How to uninstall Wipe from your systemPrivacyRoot.com
. Further information on PrivacyRoot.com can be seen here
. Detailed information about Wipe can be seen at http://privacyroot.com/software/tosite.pl?to=site&pcid=NET1953c4d01dc284311d1187824f4d2dd43&language=en&scn=wipe&affiliate=&pcidc=1
. Wipe is commonly set up in the C:\Program Files\Wipe directory, subject to the user's decision. You can remove Wipe by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line "C:\Program Files\Wipe\net1.exe" uninstall. Note that you might receive a notification for admin rights. The program's main executable file is called Wipe.exe and occupies 371.23 KB (380144 bytes).
Wipe installs the following the executables on your PC, taking about 904.88 KB (926600
bytes) on disk.
- net1.exe (533.65 KB)
- Wipe.exe (371.23 KB)
This page is about Wipe version 2014.15
only. You can find here a few links to other Wipe releases:
...click to view all...
Wipe has the habit of leaving behind some leftovers.Directories left on disk:
Check for and delete the following files from your disk when you uninstall Wipe:
- C:\Program Files\net1-wipe
- C:\ProgramData\Microsoft\Windows\Start Menu\Programs\Wipe
Use regedit.exe to manually remove from the Windows Registry the data below:
- C:\Program Files\net1-wipe\all.index
- C:\Program Files\net1-wipe\background.jpg
- C:\Program Files\net1-wipe\Images\applications.png
- C:\Program Files\net1-wipe\Images\bin.png
Open regedit.exe to delete the values below from the Windows Registry:
- HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\VB and VBA Program Settings\WIPE
- HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\VB and VBA Program Settings\YS\WIPE
Wipe is an application offered by the software company PrivacyRoot.com. Sometimes, people choose to remove it. Sometimes this can be efortful because removing this by hand takes some skill regarding removing Windows applications by hand. The best QUICK way to remove Wipe is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to erase Wipe from your computer with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows system, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and all around tool to clean your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by clicking on the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful program.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the applications installed on your PC will appear
6. Scroll the list of applications until you locate Wipe or simply click the Search field and type in "Wipe". The Wipe program will be found automatically. After you click Wipe in the list of apps, the following data regarding the program is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). This tells you the opinion other people have regarding Wipe, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the program you want to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Wipe:
- The web site of the program is: http://privacyroot.com/software/tosite.pl?to=site&pcid=NET1953c4d01dc284311d1187824f4d2dd43&language=en&scn=wipe&affiliate=&pcidc=1
- The uninstall string is: "C:\Program Files\Wipe\net1.exe" uninstall
7. Press the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will come up. Confirm the removal by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove Wipe.
8. After removing Wipe, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Press Next to perform the cleanup. All the items that belong Wipe which have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing Wipe with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your computer.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to uninstall Wipe by PrivacyRoot.com from your computer, nor are we saying that Wipe by PrivacyRoot.com is not a good application for your computer. This text simply contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall Wipe in case you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2015-02-04 17:47:02.593