Wipe is a Windows program. Read below about how to remove it from your computer. It is produced by How to uninstall Wipe from your systemPrivacyRoot.com
. You can read more on PrivacyRoot.com or check for application updates here
. You can see more info on Wipe at http://privacyroot.com/software/tosite.pl?to=site&pcid=NET1ce3c4b015e57dc193ef7f02a5163421f&language=ru&scn=wipe&affiliate=&pcidc=1
. The application is frequently found in the C:\Program Files\net1-wipe directory (same installation drive as Windows). Wipe's full uninstall command line is C:\Program Files\net1-wipe\net1.exe. Wipe.exe is the programs's main file and it takes approximately 377.73 KB (386800 bytes) on disk.
Wipe contains of the executables below. They occupy 897.88 KB (919432
bytes) on disk.
- net1.exe (520.15 KB)
- Wipe.exe (377.73 KB)
The current web page applies to Wipe version 15.10
only. You can find below info on other versions of Wipe:
...click to view all...
A considerable amount of files, folders and registry data will not be removed when you remove Wipe from your PC.Folders that were found:
The files below are left behind on your disk by Wipe when you uninstall it:
- C:\Program Files\net1-wipe
- C:\ProgramData\Microsoft\Windows\Start Menu\Programs\Wipe
- C:\Program Files\net1-wipe\all.index
- C:\Program Files\net1-wipe\background.jpg
- C:\Program Files\net1-wipe\Images\applications.png
- C:\Program Files\net1-wipe\Images\bin.png
Open regedit.exe to remove the values below from the Windows Registry:
- HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\VB and VBA Program Settings\WIPE
Wipe is a program by the software company PrivacyRoot.com. Sometimes, users decide to remove it. Sometimes this is difficult because removing this by hand takes some know-how related to removing Windows applications by hand. The best EASY manner to remove Wipe is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to delete Wipe using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your PC, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and all around utility to maximize the performance of your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by pressing the green DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to admire the program's design and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful Windows tool.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the applications installed on your computer will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you find Wipe or simply activate the Search field and type in "Wipe". If it exists on your system the Wipe app will be found automatically. When you click Wipe in the list of apps, the following data regarding the program is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other people have regarding Wipe, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the app you wish to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Wipe:
- The software company is: http://privacyroot.com/software/tosite.pl?to=site&pcid=NET1ce3c4b015e57dc193ef7f02a5163421f&language=ru&scn=wipe&affiliate=&pcidc=1
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\net1-wipe\net1.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will come up. accept the uninstall by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove Wipe.
8. After removing Wipe, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Press Next to start the cleanup. All the items that belong Wipe that have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing Wipe with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your system.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to uninstall Wipe by PrivacyRoot.com from your PC, nor are we saying that Wipe by PrivacyRoot.com is not a good application for your computer. This page only contains detailed info on how to uninstall Wipe supposing you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-09-27 09:21:59.860