You can find below details on how to uninstall Wipe for Windows. The Windows release was developed by How to uninstall Wipe from your systemPrivacyRoot.com
. You can read more on PrivacyRoot.com or check for application updates here
. Please follow http://privacyroot.com/software/tosite.pl?to=site&pcid=NET1655cd519df25a90d81b38bd159730aa7&language=en&scn=wipe&affiliate=&pcidc=2
if you want to read more on Wipe on PrivacyRoot.com's web page. The program is often found in the C:\Program Files\Wipe directory. Keep in mind that this path can vary depending on the user's choice. The full command line for removing Wipe is C:\Program Files\Wipe\net1.exe. Note that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you might get a notification for admin rights. Wipe.exe is the Wipe's primary executable file and it occupies around 722.77 KB (740112 bytes) on disk.
Wipe installs the following the executables on your PC, occupying about 1.55 MB (1621032
bytes) on disk.
- net1.exe (860.27 KB)
- Wipe.exe (722.77 KB)
This data is about Wipe version 17.19
only. You can find here a few links to other Wipe releases:
...click to view all...
Wipe is a program marketed by PrivacyRoot.com. Frequently, computer users choose to uninstall this program. This can be difficult because removing this manually takes some skill regarding PCs. One of the best QUICK procedure to uninstall Wipe is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to delete Wipe from your computer with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your PC, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and general utility to maximize the performance of your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful PC management program.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the programs existing on the PC will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you locate Wipe or simply click the Search field and type in "Wipe". The Wipe app will be found very quickly. After you select Wipe in the list of apps, some information regarding the application is available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). This explains the opinion other users have regarding Wipe, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the program you want to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Wipe:
- The web site of the program is: http://privacyroot.com/software/tosite.pl?to=site&pcid=NET1655cd519df25a90d81b38bd159730aa7&language=en&scn=wipe&affiliate=&pcidc=2
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\Wipe\net1.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will come up. accept the uninstall by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall Wipe.
8. After uninstalling Wipe, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Press Next to perform the cleanup. All the items of Wipe which have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling Wipe using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry items, files or directories are left behind on your PC.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
This page is not a piece of advice to uninstall Wipe by PrivacyRoot.com from your PC, we are not saying that Wipe by PrivacyRoot.com is not a good application for your computer. This text simply contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall Wipe in case you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2018-02-10 16:12:13.750