This info is about Wipe for Windows. Below you can find details on how to uninstall it from your computer. It was created for Windows by How to uninstall Wipe from your computerPrivacyRoot.com
. More information on PrivacyRoot.com can be found here
. Click on http://privacyroot.com/software/tosite.pl?to=site&pcid=NET1701bb8acaf893fc96af2e1c321bc6219&language=fr&scn=wipe&affiliate=&pcidc=1
to get more details about Wipe on PrivacyRoot.com's website. The application is frequently placed in the C:\Program Files\Wipe folder. Keep in mind that this path can vary depending on the user's decision. Wipe's full uninstall command line is C:\Program Files\Wipe\net1.exe. Wipe.exe is the programs's main file and it takes close to 721.84 KB (739160 bytes) on disk.
The following executables are contained in Wipe. They take 1.55 MB (1620080
bytes) on disk.
- net1.exe (860.27 KB)
- Wipe.exe (721.84 KB)
This data is about Wipe version 17.04
only. Click on the links below for other Wipe versions:
...click to view all...
Wipe is a program by the software company PrivacyRoot.com. Some users want to erase this application. Sometimes this can be difficult because performing this manually takes some advanced knowledge regarding removing Windows applications by hand. One of the best EASY procedure to erase Wipe is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to remove Wipe from your PC with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your system, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and all around tool to maximize the performance of your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the program by pressing the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to admire the program's design and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful package of tools.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the applications existing on the computer will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you locate Wipe or simply activate the Search feature and type in "Wipe". If it is installed on your PC the Wipe program will be found very quickly. Notice that when you click Wipe in the list of apps, the following data regarding the program is available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). This tells you the opinion other users have regarding Wipe, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the application you are about to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Wipe:
- The web site of the program is: http://privacyroot.com/software/tosite.pl?to=site&pcid=NET1701bb8acaf893fc96af2e1c321bc6219&language=fr&scn=wipe&affiliate=&pcidc=1
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\Wipe\net1.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will come up. Confirm the uninstall by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove Wipe.
8. After removing Wipe, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items that belong Wipe which have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling Wipe using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your disk.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.
The text above is not a recommendation to remove Wipe by PrivacyRoot.com from your PC, we are not saying that Wipe by PrivacyRoot.com is not a good application. This page only contains detailed info on how to remove Wipe supposing you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2017-04-02 17:21:54.070