Wipe is a computer program. This page contains details on how to uninstall it from your computer. It is made by A guide to uninstall Wipe from your systemPrivacyRoot.com
. You can read more on PrivacyRoot.com or check for application updates here
. More information about the program Wipe can be found at http://privacyroot.com/software/tosite.pl?to=site&pcid=NET1ef1f7fd1f25eee2052f4421cb2385335&language=it&scn=wipe&affiliate=&pcidc=1
. The application is usually found in the C:\Program Files\Wipe directory. Take into account that this location can vary depending on the user's choice. You can remove Wipe by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Program Files\Wipe\net1.exe. Keep in mind that you might get a notification for administrator rights. Wipe.exe is the Wipe's primary executable file and it occupies close to 371.73 KB (380656 bytes) on disk.
Wipe is comprised of the following executables which occupy 905.38 KB (927112
bytes) on disk:
- net1.exe (533.65 KB)
- Wipe.exe (371.73 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 2015.04
of Wipe. You can find here a few links to other Wipe versions:
...click to view all...
Following the uninstall process, the application leaves leftovers on the PC. Part_A few of these are listed below.Directories found on disk:
The files below were left behind on your disk by Wipe when you uninstall it:
- C:\Program Files\Wipe
- C:\ProgramData\Microsoft\Windows\Start Menu\Programs\Wipe
- C:\Program Files\Wipe\all.index
- C:\Program Files\Wipe\background.jpg
- C:\Program Files\Wipe\Images\applications.png
- C:\Program Files\Wipe\Images\bin.png
Registry values that are not removed from your PC:
Wipe is a program by the software company PrivacyRoot.com. Sometimes, people try to uninstall this application. Sometimes this can be troublesome because uninstalling this manually takes some experience related to Windows program uninstallation. One of the best QUICK procedure to uninstall Wipe is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to remove Wipe from your PC using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your PC, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and all around utility to maximize the performance of your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by clicking on the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful Windows optimizer.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the applications installed on your computer will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you locate Wipe or simply click the Search feature and type in "Wipe". The Wipe program will be found very quickly. Notice that when you click Wipe in the list of programs, some data regarding the application is available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating explains the opinion other users have regarding Wipe, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the app you want to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Wipe:
- The publisher is: http://privacyroot.com/software/tosite.pl?to=site&pcid=NET1ef1f7fd1f25eee2052f4421cb2385335&language=it&scn=wipe&affiliate=&pcidc=1
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\Wipe\net1.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will show up. accept the uninstall by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove Wipe.
8. After removing Wipe, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to perform the cleanup. All the items that belong Wipe which have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing Wipe with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your PC.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to uninstall Wipe by PrivacyRoot.com from your PC, we are not saying that Wipe by PrivacyRoot.com is not a good application for your computer. This page only contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall Wipe supposing you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2017-09-05 14:47:36.670