This web page is about Wipe for Windows. Here you can find details on how to remove it from your computer. The Windows release was developed by A guide to uninstall Wipe from your computerPrivacyRoot.com
. You can read more on PrivacyRoot.com or check for application updates here
. Click on http://privacyroot.com/software/tosite.pl?to=site&pcid=NET13c388810fc4ef28c4f9b1807cfa3d3b3&language=en&scn=wipe&affiliate=&pcidc=1
to get more facts about Wipe on PrivacyRoot.com's website. The program is often installed in the C:\Program Files\Wipe directory. Keep in mind that this location can differ being determined by the user's decision. The full command line for removing Wipe is C:\Program Files\Wipe\net1.exe. Note that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you might get a notification for administrator rights. The program's main executable file occupies 723.27 KB (740624 bytes) on disk and is named Wipe.exe.
The following executables are contained in Wipe. They occupy 1.54 MB (1620000
bytes) on disk.
- net1.exe (858.77 KB)
- Wipe.exe (723.27 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 17.24
of Wipe. You can find below info on other application versions of Wipe:
...click to view all...
Wipe is a program released by PrivacyRoot.com. Some people try to remove this program. Sometimes this is efortful because doing this manually requires some skill related to PCs. One of the best SIMPLE action to remove Wipe is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to delete Wipe from your PC using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your PC, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and general tool to optimize your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by clicking on the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to admire the program's design and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful PC management program.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the programs existing on your computer will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you find Wipe or simply click the Search feature and type in "Wipe". If it is installed on your PC the Wipe application will be found automatically. Notice that after you select Wipe in the list of apps, some information about the application is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). This explains the opinion other people have about Wipe, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the app you wish to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Wipe:
- The web site of the application is: http://privacyroot.com/software/tosite.pl?to=site&pcid=NET13c388810fc4ef28c4f9b1807cfa3d3b3&language=en&scn=wipe&affiliate=&pcidc=1
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\Wipe\net1.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will show up. Confirm the removal by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall Wipe.
8. After uninstalling Wipe, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Press Next to start the cleanup. All the items of Wipe which have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling Wipe with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your computer.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.
The text above is not a piece of advice to remove Wipe by PrivacyRoot.com from your computer, we are not saying that Wipe by PrivacyRoot.com is not a good application for your PC. This text simply contains detailed info on how to remove Wipe in case you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2018-07-05 22:01:31.503