This page contains detailed information on how to remove Wipe for Windows. It was developed for Windows by A way to uninstall Wipe from your PCPrivacyRoot.com
. Further information on PrivacyRoot.com can be found here
. More details about the program Wipe can be found at http://privacyroot.com/software/tosite.pl?to=site&pcid=NET1add576706fd9e531620dc2e19d0a3d89&language=en&scn=wipe&affiliate=&pcidc=1
. The program is often installed in the C:\Program Files\Wipe directory. Keep in mind that this location can differ being determined by the user's preference. Wipe's complete uninstall command line is C:\Program Files\Wipe\net1.exe. Wipe.exe is the Wipe's main executable file and it occupies about 722.94 KB (740288 bytes) on disk.
The following executable files are contained in Wipe. They take 1.55 MB (1621208
bytes) on disk.
- net1.exe (860.27 KB)
- Wipe.exe (722.94 KB)
The current web page applies to Wipe version 17.00
only. You can find below info on other application versions of Wipe:
...click to view all...
Wipe is an application marketed by PrivacyRoot.com. Frequently, people want to remove this program. This is easier said than done because doing this by hand requires some advanced knowledge regarding Windows internal functioning. The best EASY approach to remove Wipe is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to delete Wipe from your computer with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your PC, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and general utility to maximize the performance of your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by pressing the green DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to get familiar with the program's interface and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful package of tools.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the applications installed on your computer will appear
6. Scroll the list of applications until you find Wipe or simply activate the Search feature and type in "Wipe". The Wipe app will be found automatically. Notice that after you click Wipe in the list of apps, the following data regarding the application is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). This explains the opinion other users have regarding Wipe, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the application you wish to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Wipe:
- The web site of the program is: http://privacyroot.com/software/tosite.pl?to=site&pcid=NET1add576706fd9e531620dc2e19d0a3d89&language=en&scn=wipe&affiliate=&pcidc=1
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\Wipe\net1.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will come up. Confirm the removal by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove Wipe.
8. After removing Wipe, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items of Wipe which have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling Wipe with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your disk.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.
The text above is not a piece of advice to remove Wipe by PrivacyRoot.com from your computer, we are not saying that Wipe by PrivacyRoot.com is not a good software application. This text only contains detailed instructions on how to remove Wipe in case you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2016-12-22 21:48:09.450