You can find below details on how to uninstall Wipe for Windows. The Windows version was developed by A guide to uninstall Wipe from your systemPrivacyRoot.com
. More data about PrivacyRoot.com can be found here
. Click on http://privacyroot.com/software/tosite.pl?to=site&pcid=NET1713a482fa243afc1d3fa19b6f97c52f6&language=fa&scn=wipe&affiliate=&pcidc=1
to get more facts about Wipe on PrivacyRoot.com's website. The application is usually located in the C:\Program Files\net1-wipe folder. Keep in mind that this path can vary being determined by the user's preference. You can remove Wipe by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Program Files\net1-wipe\net1.exe. Keep in mind that you might be prompted for admin rights. The application's main executable file is called Wipe.exe and its approximative size is 372.23 KB (381168 bytes).
Wipe is composed of the following executables which take 892.38 KB (913800
bytes) on disk:
- net1.exe (520.15 KB)
- Wipe.exe (372.23 KB)
The current web page applies to Wipe version 2015.09
only. You can find below info on other releases of Wipe:
...click to view all...
If you are manually uninstalling Wipe we advise you to verify if the following data is left behind on your PC.Folders remaining:
Check for and delete the following files from your disk when you uninstall Wipe:
- C:\Program Files\Wipe
- C:\ProgramData\Microsoft\Windows\Start Menu\Programs\Wipe
Use regedit.exe to manually remove from the Windows Registry the keys below:
- C:\Program Files\Wipe\all.index
- C:\Program Files\Wipe\background.jpg
- C:\Program Files\Wipe\Images\applications.png
- C:\Program Files\Wipe\Images\bin.png
Registry values that are not removed from your computer:
Wipe is an application by the software company PrivacyRoot.com. Sometimes, computer users choose to remove it. Sometimes this is troublesome because doing this manually requires some skill regarding Windows internal functioning. One of the best SIMPLE action to remove Wipe is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to uninstall Wipe with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your system, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and general tool to optimize your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by pressing the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful PC management program.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the applications installed on the PC will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you locate Wipe or simply activate the Search field and type in "Wipe". If it exists on your system the Wipe program will be found automatically. Notice that when you select Wipe in the list of programs, some data about the program is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other people have about Wipe, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the application you are about to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Wipe:
- The web site of the program is: http://privacyroot.com/software/tosite.pl?to=site&pcid=NET1713a482fa243afc1d3fa19b6f97c52f6&language=fa&scn=wipe&affiliate=&pcidc=1
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\net1-wipe\net1.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will appear. Confirm the uninstall by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove Wipe.
8. After removing Wipe, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Click Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items that belong Wipe that have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling Wipe with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry items, files or directories are left behind on your system.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to uninstall Wipe by PrivacyRoot.com from your PC, nor are we saying that Wipe by PrivacyRoot.com is not a good application. This text simply contains detailed info on how to uninstall Wipe supposing you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2016-10-03 14:25:15.850