Wipe is a computer program. This page holds details on how to remove it from your computer. It was coded for Windows by How to uninstall Wipe from your computerPrivacyRoot.com
. Open here
for more info on PrivacyRoot.com. More details about the app Wipe can be found at http://privacyroot.com/software/tosite.pl?to=site&pcid=NET175dd5f5bef482fbdfd1e60d2e6d556c7&language=en&scn=wipe&affiliate=&pcidc=1
. Wipe is commonly installed in the C:\Program Files\Wipe directory, but this location can vary a lot depending on the user's choice when installing the application. C:\Program Files\Wipe\net1.exe is the full command line if you want to uninstall Wipe. The application's main executable file is named Wipe.exe and occupies 371.73 KB (380656 bytes).
Wipe installs the following the executables on your PC, taking about 905.38 KB (927112
bytes) on disk.
- net1.exe (533.65 KB)
- Wipe.exe (371.73 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 2015.02
of Wipe. For other Wipe versions please click below:
...click to view all...
Wipe has the habit of leaving behind some leftovers.Folders found on disk after you uninstall Wipe from your computer:
The files below were left behind on your disk by Wipe's application uninstaller when you removed it:
- C:\Program Files\Wipe
- C:\ProgramData\Microsoft\Windows\Start Menu\Programs\Wipe
Many times the following registry data will not be uninstalled:
- C:\Program Files\Wipe\all.index
- C:\Program Files\Wipe\background.jpg
- C:\Program Files\Wipe\Images\applications.png
- C:\Program Files\Wipe\Images\bin.png
Use regedit.exe to remove the following additional registry values from the Windows Registry:
Wipe is a program marketed by the software company PrivacyRoot.com. Frequently, people want to remove it. This can be difficult because performing this manually requires some knowledge regarding Windows program uninstallation. The best QUICK approach to remove Wipe is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to delete Wipe from your computer with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your system, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and all around utility to take care of your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by pressing the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to admire the program's interface and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good program.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the programs existing on the computer will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you locate Wipe or simply activate the Search feature and type in "Wipe". The Wipe app will be found automatically. Notice that when you click Wipe in the list of applications, the following information about the application is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating explains the opinion other users have about Wipe, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details about the application you want to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Wipe:
- The software company is: http://privacyroot.com/software/tosite.pl?to=site&pcid=NET175dd5f5bef482fbdfd1e60d2e6d556c7&language=en&scn=wipe&affiliate=&pcidc=1
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\Wipe\net1.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will appear. Confirm the removal by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove Wipe.
8. After removing Wipe, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Press Next to perform the cleanup. All the items of Wipe that have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By removing Wipe using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry items, files or directories are left behind on your disk.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to remove Wipe by PrivacyRoot.com from your PC, we are not saying that Wipe by PrivacyRoot.com is not a good software application. This page only contains detailed info on how to remove Wipe in case you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-06-23 08:19:17.810