This web page contains complete information on how to remove Wipe for Windows. It was created for Windows by A way to uninstall Wipe from your systemPrivacyRoot.com
. Open here
where you can read more on PrivacyRoot.com. Detailed information about Wipe can be seen at http://privacyroot.com/software/tosite.pl?to=site&pcid=NET1d2afe039eb63246422c08d70690ba903&language=tr&scn=wipe&affiliate=&pcidc=1
. Usually the Wipe application is installed in the C:\Program Files\Wipe folder, depending on the user's option during install. C:\Program Files\Wipe\net1.exe is the full command line if you want to remove Wipe. The application's main executable file is called Wipe.exe and its approximative size is 371.23 KB (380144 bytes).
Wipe installs the following the executables on your PC, occupying about 904.88 KB (926600
bytes) on disk.
- net1.exe (533.65 KB)
- Wipe.exe (371.23 KB)
This info is about Wipe version 2014.16
alone. You can find below info on other application versions of Wipe:
...click to view all...
After the uninstall process, the application leaves leftovers on the computer. Some of these are shown below.Folders remaining:
- C:\Program Files\Wipe
- C:\ProgramData\Microsoft\Windows\Start Menu\Programs\Wipe
You will find in the Windows Registry that the following keys will not be removed; remove them one by one using regedit.exe:
- C:\Program Files\Wipe\all.index
- C:\Program Files\Wipe\background.jpg
- C:\Program Files\Wipe\Images\applications.png
- C:\Program Files\Wipe\Images\bin.png
Registry values that are not removed from your PC:
Wipe is an application by PrivacyRoot.com. Some users choose to remove this application. Sometimes this is efortful because uninstalling this by hand requires some knowledge regarding PCs. One of the best EASY way to remove Wipe is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to delete Wipe from your PC using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows system, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and all around tool to take care of your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the program by pressing the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful Windows optimizer.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the applications installed on the PC will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you find Wipe or simply click the Search feature and type in "Wipe". If it is installed on your PC the Wipe program will be found very quickly. Notice that when you click Wipe in the list of programs, some data regarding the program is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other people have regarding Wipe, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the program you want to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Wipe:
- The publisher is: http://privacyroot.com/software/tosite.pl?to=site&pcid=NET1d2afe039eb63246422c08d70690ba903&language=tr&scn=wipe&affiliate=&pcidc=1
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\Wipe\net1.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will show up. accept the uninstall by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove Wipe.
8. After uninstalling Wipe, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Click Next to perform the cleanup. All the items of Wipe which have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling Wipe with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry items, files or directories are left behind on your disk.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to uninstall Wipe by PrivacyRoot.com from your computer, we are not saying that Wipe by PrivacyRoot.com is not a good software application. This text only contains detailed info on how to uninstall Wipe in case you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2019-03-21 18:38:43.723