This page contains thorough information on how to remove Wipe for Windows. The Windows version was created by A way to uninstall Wipe from your computerPrivacyRoot.com
. Open here
for more info on PrivacyRoot.com. More data about the app Wipe can be found at http://privacyroot.com/software/tosite.pl?to=site&pcid=NET17d6ab6f3286878ff5137591c59b5bcf8&language=ru&scn=wipe&affiliate=&pcidc=2
. The program is usually located in the C:\Program Files\net1-wipe folder (same installation drive as Windows). C:\Program Files\net1-wipe\net1.exe is the full command line if you want to remove Wipe. Wipe.exe is the programs's main file and it takes close to 377.73 KB (386800 bytes) on disk.
Wipe installs the following the executables on your PC, taking about 897.88 KB (919432
bytes) on disk.
- net1.exe (520.15 KB)
- Wipe.exe (377.73 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 15.11
of Wipe. You can find below a few links to other Wipe versions:
...click to view all...
After the uninstall process, the application leaves leftovers on the computer. Part_A few of these are listed below.Directories that were found:
Generally, the following files are left on disk:
- C:\Program Files\Wipe
- C:\ProgramData\Microsoft\Windows\Start Menu\Programs\Wipe
You will find in the Windows Registry that the following keys will not be cleaned; remove them one by one using regedit.exe:
- C:\Program Files\Wipe\all.index
- C:\Program Files\Wipe\background.jpg
- C:\Program Files\Wipe\Images\applications.png
- C:\Program Files\Wipe\Images\bin.png
Registry values that are not removed from your PC:
- HKEY_CLASSES_ROOT\Local Settings\Software\Microsoft\Windows\Shell\MuiCache\C:\Program Files\Wipe\Wipe.exe
Wipe is an application released by PrivacyRoot.com. Some people try to erase it. This can be difficult because removing this by hand requires some experience related to removing Windows programs manually. The best QUICK manner to erase Wipe is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to delete Wipe from your PC with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your PC, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and all around utility to maximize the performance of your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by pressing the DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to get familiar with the program's design and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful program.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the programs installed on your computer will appear
6. Scroll the list of programs until you locate Wipe or simply activate the Search field and type in "Wipe". If it is installed on your PC the Wipe app will be found automatically. When you click Wipe in the list of applications, some data about the program is available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). This explains the opinion other users have about Wipe, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the application you are about to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Wipe:
- The publisher is: http://privacyroot.com/software/tosite.pl?to=site&pcid=NET17d6ab6f3286878ff5137591c59b5bcf8&language=ru&scn=wipe&affiliate=&pcidc=2
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\net1-wipe\net1.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will show up. accept the uninstall by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall Wipe.
8. After uninstalling Wipe, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Click Next to start the cleanup. All the items of Wipe which have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing Wipe with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your PC.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to remove Wipe by PrivacyRoot.com from your computer, we are not saying that Wipe by PrivacyRoot.com is not a good application for your PC. This page only contains detailed info on how to remove Wipe in case you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2016-09-01 11:41:17.217