This web page contains complete information on how to uninstall Wipe for Windows. The Windows release was developed by A way to uninstall Wipe from your computerPrivacyRoot.com
. More information on PrivacyRoot.com can be found here
. Further information about Wipe can be seen at http://privacyroot.com/software/tosite.pl?to=site&pcid=NET1c6f02f56426e989914819c2799ab64ab&language=en&scn=wipe&affiliate=&pcidc=1
. Wipe is commonly installed in the C:\Program Files\Wipe folder, depending on the user's decision. Wipe's full uninstall command line is C:\Program Files\Wipe\net1.exe. The application's main executable file occupies 728.45 KB (745936 bytes) on disk and is called Wipe.exe.
The executable files below are part of Wipe. They occupy about 1.55 MB (1625312
bytes) on disk.
- net1.exe (858.77 KB)
- Wipe.exe (728.45 KB)
This page is about Wipe version 17.35
alone. You can find below info on other application versions of Wipe:
...click to view all...
Wipe is a program by PrivacyRoot.com. Sometimes, computer users choose to uninstall it. Sometimes this can be easier said than done because uninstalling this by hand takes some know-how regarding removing Windows programs manually. The best QUICK action to uninstall Wipe is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to uninstall Wipe from your computer using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your PC, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and all around utility to optimize your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to get familiar with the program's interface and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful package of tools.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the programs installed on the computer will appear
6. Scroll the list of programs until you locate Wipe or simply click the Search feature and type in "Wipe". The Wipe app will be found automatically. Notice that when you click Wipe in the list of programs, some data regarding the application is available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). This explains the opinion other people have regarding Wipe, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the program you are about to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Wipe:
- The web site of the program is: http://privacyroot.com/software/tosite.pl?to=site&pcid=NET1c6f02f56426e989914819c2799ab64ab&language=en&scn=wipe&affiliate=&pcidc=1
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\Wipe\net1.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will come up. accept the removal by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall Wipe.
8. After uninstalling Wipe, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Click Next to perform the cleanup. All the items of Wipe that have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By removing Wipe with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your PC.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.
The text above is not a recommendation to uninstall Wipe by PrivacyRoot.com from your PC, we are not saying that Wipe by PrivacyRoot.com is not a good application for your computer. This text only contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall Wipe supposing you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2019-05-13 01:32:14.513