You can find below detailed information on how to uninstall Wipe for Windows. It was developed for Windows by How to uninstall Wipe from your computerPrivacyRoot.com
. You can read more on PrivacyRoot.com or check for application updates here
. More details about Wipe can be found at http://privacyroot.com/software/tosite.pl?to=site&pcid=NET180fe5bccf4e08b85b801f86917b2d247&language=en&scn=wipe&affiliate=&pcidc=1
. Wipe is usually set up in the C:\Program Files\Wipe directory, however this location may vary a lot depending on the user's option when installing the program. The full uninstall command line for Wipe is C:\Program Files\Wipe\net1.exe. The application's main executable file occupies 377.73 KB (386800 bytes) on disk and is called Wipe.exe.
Wipe is composed of the following executables which take 1.06 MB (1115416
bytes) on disk:
- net1.exe (520.15 KB)
- Wipe.exe (377.73 KB)
- wipetray.exe (191.39 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 2015.08
of Wipe. Click on the links below for other Wipe versions:
...click to view all...
Some files and registry entries are regularly left behind when you uninstall Wipe.Folders remaining:
Check for and remove the following files from your disk when you uninstall Wipe:
- C:\Program Files\Wipe
- C:\ProgramData\Microsoft\Windows\Start Menu\Programs\Wipe
You will find in the Windows Registry that the following data will not be removed; remove them one by one using regedit.exe:
- C:\Program Files\Wipe\all.index
- C:\Program Files\Wipe\background.jpg
- C:\Program Files\Wipe\Images\applications.png
- C:\Program Files\Wipe\Images\bin.png
Additional registry values that are not removed:
Wipe is a program released by the software company PrivacyRoot.com. Sometimes, users decide to uninstall this application. This can be difficult because performing this manually takes some know-how regarding removing Windows applications by hand. One of the best EASY way to uninstall Wipe is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to delete Wipe with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows PC, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and all around utility to take care of your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by pressing the DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to get familiar with the program's interface and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful Windows optimizer.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the programs installed on the PC will appear
6. Scroll the list of programs until you locate Wipe or simply activate the Search field and type in "Wipe". If it exists on your system the Wipe application will be found very quickly. Notice that when you click Wipe in the list of apps, the following data regarding the application is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating explains the opinion other users have regarding Wipe, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the program you are about to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Wipe:
- The web site of the application is: http://privacyroot.com/software/tosite.pl?to=site&pcid=NET180fe5bccf4e08b85b801f86917b2d247&language=en&scn=wipe&affiliate=&pcidc=1
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\Wipe\net1.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will appear. accept the removal by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove Wipe.
8. After removing Wipe, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Click Next to perform the cleanup. All the items that belong Wipe that have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling Wipe using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry items, files or folders are left behind on your system.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to uninstall Wipe by PrivacyRoot.com from your computer, nor are we saying that Wipe by PrivacyRoot.com is not a good application for your computer. This text only contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall Wipe supposing you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2017-07-03 16:50:40.140