This page is about Wipe for Windows. Here you can find details on how to uninstall it from your computer. The Windows release was developed by A guide to uninstall Wipe from your PCPrivacyRoot.com
. Open here
where you can get more info on PrivacyRoot.com. More data about the program Wipe can be seen at http://privacyroot.com/software/tosite.pl?to=site&pcid=NET178fc7191504f94c766fc432f5a9cd44d&language=fr&scn=wipe&affiliate=&pcidc=1
. Wipe is normally installed in the C:\Program Files\net1-wipe directory, depending on the user's choice. The full command line for removing Wipe is "C:\Program Files\net1-wipe\net1.exe" uninstall. Note that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you might get a notification for admin rights. Wipe.exe is the Wipe's primary executable file and it occupies circa 367.31 KB (376128 bytes) on disk.
Wipe installs the following the executables on your PC, occupying about 846.62 KB (866936
bytes) on disk.
- net1.exe (479.30 KB)
- Wipe.exe (367.31 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 2014.06
of Wipe. You can find below info on other application versions of Wipe:
...click to view all...
Wipe is a program marketed by the software company PrivacyRoot.com. Some users try to erase this application. Sometimes this is easier said than done because deleting this by hand takes some know-how related to PCs. One of the best EASY approach to erase Wipe is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to remove Wipe with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows PC, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and general utility to maximize the performance of your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the setup by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to admire the program's interface and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful Windows tool.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the applications installed on your computer will appear
6. Scroll the list of applications until you locate Wipe or simply activate the Search feature and type in "Wipe". The Wipe app will be found very quickly. After you select Wipe in the list of applications, some data about the application is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). This explains the opinion other people have about Wipe, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the program you want to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Wipe:
- The web site of the application is: http://privacyroot.com/software/tosite.pl?to=site&pcid=NET178fc7191504f94c766fc432f5a9cd44d&language=fr&scn=wipe&affiliate=&pcidc=1
- The uninstall string is: "C:\Program Files\net1-wipe\net1.exe" uninstall
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will appear. accept the removal by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove Wipe.
8. After removing Wipe, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to start the cleanup. All the items that belong Wipe which have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing Wipe with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry items, files or folders are left behind on your disk.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to uninstall Wipe by PrivacyRoot.com from your computer, we are not saying that Wipe by PrivacyRoot.com is not a good application for your computer. This text only contains detailed info on how to uninstall Wipe supposing you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2015-03-04 18:12:35.780