Wipe is a Windows program. Read more about how to uninstall it from your PC. The Windows release was developed by How to uninstall Wipe from your systemPrivacyRoot.com
. Take a look here
for more details on PrivacyRoot.com. Please follow http://privacyroot.com/software/tosite.pl?to=site&pcid=NET1a140be6783ef2c78318b37e50ec2e205&language=de&scn=wipe&affiliate=&pcidc=1
if you want to read more on Wipe on PrivacyRoot.com's website. The application is frequently found in the C:\Program Files\Wipe directory (same installation drive as Windows). The complete uninstall command line for Wipe is C:\Program Files\Wipe\net1.exe. The program's main executable file has a size of 371.23 KB (380144 bytes) on disk and is titled Wipe.exe.
Wipe is comprised of the following executables which occupy 905.38 KB (927112
bytes) on disk:
- net1.exe (534.15 KB)
- Wipe.exe (371.23 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 2014.12
of Wipe. For more Wipe versions please click below:
...click to view all...
Some files and registry entries are usually left behind when you uninstall Wipe.Usually the following registry keys will not be removed:
Use regedit.exe to delete the following additional registry values from the Windows Registry:
Wipe is an application offered by the software company PrivacyRoot.com. Sometimes, users choose to uninstall it. Sometimes this can be troublesome because deleting this manually requires some skill related to PCs. One of the best EASY solution to uninstall Wipe is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to delete Wipe from your PC with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows system, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and all around tool to maximize the performance of your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by pressing the DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful package of tools.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the programs installed on the computer will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you find Wipe or simply click the Search feature and type in "Wipe". If it is installed on your PC the Wipe app will be found very quickly. When you click Wipe in the list of applications, the following data about the application is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). This tells you the opinion other people have about Wipe, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the application you want to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Wipe:
- The software company is: http://privacyroot.com/software/tosite.pl?to=site&pcid=NET1a140be6783ef2c78318b37e50ec2e205&language=de&scn=wipe&affiliate=&pcidc=1
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\Wipe\net1.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will appear. Confirm the uninstall by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall Wipe.
8. After uninstalling Wipe, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Click Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items that belong Wipe which have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing Wipe with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry items, files or folders are left behind on your computer.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to uninstall Wipe by PrivacyRoot.com from your computer, nor are we saying that Wipe by PrivacyRoot.com is not a good application for your PC. This text only contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall Wipe in case you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2017-04-08 11:21:05.713