Wipe is a software application. This page is comprised of details on how to remove it from your computer. It was created for Windows by A way to uninstall Wipe from your PCPrivacyRoot.com
. More information on PrivacyRoot.com can be seen here
. More details about Wipe can be found at http://privacyroot.com/software/tosite.pl?to=site&pcid=NET1390508088ae40236c4e30127291b814a&language=en&scn=wipe&affiliate=&pcidc=1
. Wipe is normally set up in the C:\Program Files\Wipe folder, however this location can differ a lot depending on the user's decision when installing the application. The entire uninstall command line for Wipe is C:\Program Files\Wipe\net1.exe. Wipe.exe is the Wipe's main executable file and it occupies approximately 395.44 KB (404928 bytes) on disk.
Wipe contains of the executables below. They take 925.71 KB (947928
bytes) on disk.
- net1.exe (530.27 KB)
- Wipe.exe (395.44 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 16.15
of Wipe. You can find below info on other versions of Wipe:
...click to view all...
Wipe is an application marketed by PrivacyRoot.com. Frequently, computer users try to remove this application. Sometimes this is efortful because deleting this by hand takes some advanced knowledge regarding Windows internal functioning. The best QUICK action to remove Wipe is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to remove Wipe from your computer with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows system, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and all around tool to take care of your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by pressing the DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good package of tools.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the programs existing on the PC will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you find Wipe or simply click the Search field and type in "Wipe". The Wipe application will be found automatically. After you click Wipe in the list of programs, the following data regarding the program is available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). This explains the opinion other users have regarding Wipe, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the app you wish to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Wipe:
- The web site of the program is: http://privacyroot.com/software/tosite.pl?to=site&pcid=NET1390508088ae40236c4e30127291b814a&language=en&scn=wipe&affiliate=&pcidc=1
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\Wipe\net1.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will show up. Confirm the uninstall by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall Wipe.
8. After uninstalling Wipe, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items of Wipe that have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By removing Wipe with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your PC.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.
The text above is not a piece of advice to remove Wipe by PrivacyRoot.com from your computer, we are not saying that Wipe by PrivacyRoot.com is not a good application for your PC. This text simply contains detailed info on how to remove Wipe supposing you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2016-12-05 19:36:58.197