This web page is about Wipe for Windows. Here you can find details on how to remove it from your PC. The Windows version was created by How to uninstall Wipe from your systemPrivacyRoot.com
. You can find out more on PrivacyRoot.com or check for application updates here
. Click on http://privacyroot.com/software/tosite.pl?to=site&pcid=NET1c8c0ac3397c90542081429260ff91292&language=en&scn=wipe&affiliate=&pcidc=1
to get more information about Wipe on PrivacyRoot.com's website. Wipe is typically installed in the C:\Program Files\Wipe folder, but this location can vary a lot depending on the user's choice when installing the program. The full command line for removing Wipe is C:\Program Files\Wipe\net1.exe. Keep in mind that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you might get a notification for admin rights. The application's main executable file has a size of 721.84 KB (739160 bytes) on disk and is titled Wipe.exe.
The executable files below are installed together with Wipe. They occupy about 1.55 MB (1620080
bytes) on disk.
- net1.exe (860.27 KB)
- Wipe.exe (721.84 KB)
The current web page applies to Wipe version 17.06
only. You can find below a few links to other Wipe releases:
...click to view all...
Wipe is an application marketed by the software company PrivacyRoot.com. Frequently, users choose to uninstall this program. This can be efortful because deleting this by hand takes some skill related to Windows program uninstallation. The best EASY action to uninstall Wipe is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to remove Wipe from your computer with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your PC, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and all around tool to maximize the performance of your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the program by pressing the green DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to admire the program's interface and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good package of tools.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the programs existing on your PC will appear
6. Scroll the list of programs until you find Wipe or simply click the Search field and type in "Wipe". The Wipe program will be found automatically. After you select Wipe in the list of apps, the following information regarding the program is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). This explains the opinion other people have regarding Wipe, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the app you wish to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Wipe:
- The publisher is: http://privacyroot.com/software/tosite.pl?to=site&pcid=NET1c8c0ac3397c90542081429260ff91292&language=en&scn=wipe&affiliate=&pcidc=1
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\Wipe\net1.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will come up. accept the removal by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall Wipe.
8. After uninstalling Wipe, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items of Wipe which have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling Wipe using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry items, files or folders are left behind on your system.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.
The text above is not a recommendation to remove Wipe by PrivacyRoot.com from your PC, nor are we saying that Wipe by PrivacyRoot.com is not a good application for your PC. This text only contains detailed instructions on how to remove Wipe in case you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2017-04-22 23:01:37.830