Wipe is a Windows application. Read more about how to uninstall it from your PC. The Windows release was developed by A guide to uninstall Wipe from your PCPrivacyRoot.com
. More data about PrivacyRoot.com can be found here
. Click on http://privacyroot.com/software/tosite.pl?to=site&pcid=NET1b20715f7e533b226ab5f0b79a2d0d874&language=en&scn=wipe&affiliate=&pcidc=1
to get more data about Wipe on PrivacyRoot.com's website. Wipe is commonly set up in the C:\Program Files\Wipe directory, but this location may differ a lot depending on the user's decision while installing the program. The complete uninstall command line for Wipe is C:\Program Files\Wipe\net1.exe. The program's main executable file occupies 371.23 KB (380144 bytes) on disk and is called Wipe.exe.
The executables below are part of Wipe. They take an average of 905.38 KB (927112
bytes) on disk.
- net1.exe (534.15 KB)
- Wipe.exe (371.23 KB)
The current web page applies to Wipe version 2014.13
alone. For other Wipe versions please click below:
...click to view all...
Many files, folders and Windows registry entries can not be uninstalled when you remove Wipe from your PC.The files below were left behind on your disk by Wipe when you uninstall it:
Frequently the following registry keys will not be cleaned:
- C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\Google\Chrome\User Data\Default\Extensions\ghgabhipcejejjmhhchfonmamedcbeod\8.4_0\i\menu\wipe.gif
- C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\Google\Chrome\User Data\Default\Extensions\ghgabhipcejejjmhhchfonmamedcbeod\8.4_0\i\wipe.gif
Wipe is an application by the software company PrivacyRoot.com. Some people want to uninstall this program. This is troublesome because performing this by hand requires some know-how regarding PCs. One of the best QUICK manner to uninstall Wipe is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to erase Wipe from your PC with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows PC, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and general utility to maximize the performance of your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by clicking on the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful Windows optimizer.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the applications existing on the computer will appear
6. Scroll the list of applications until you locate Wipe or simply activate the Search field and type in "Wipe". The Wipe app will be found automatically. After you click Wipe in the list , some data regarding the program is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other people have regarding Wipe, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the program you are about to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Wipe:
- The web site of the program is: http://privacyroot.com/software/tosite.pl?to=site&pcid=NET1b20715f7e533b226ab5f0b79a2d0d874&language=en&scn=wipe&affiliate=&pcidc=1
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\Wipe\net1.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will show up. Confirm the removal by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove Wipe.
8. After removing Wipe, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items of Wipe that have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling Wipe with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your PC.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to remove Wipe by PrivacyRoot.com from your computer, nor are we saying that Wipe by PrivacyRoot.com is not a good software application. This page simply contains detailed info on how to remove Wipe in case you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-06-30 06:01:54.967