This page is about Wipe for Windows. Below you can find details on how to uninstall it from your computer. The Windows version was created by How to uninstall Wipe from your PCPrivacyRoot.com
. Check out here
for more information on PrivacyRoot.com. Click on http://privacyroot.com/software/tosite.pl?to=site&pcid=NET10a43e0777ff941c0685177f88b174206&language=de&scn=wipe&affiliate=&pcidc=1
to get more information about Wipe on PrivacyRoot.com's website. The program is usually located in the C:\Program Files\net1-wipe directory (same installation drive as Windows). C:\Program Files\net1-wipe\net1.exe is the full command line if you want to uninstall Wipe. Wipe's primary file takes around 368.31 KB (377152 bytes) and is named Wipe.exe.
Wipe is composed of the following executables which take 848.12 KB (868472
bytes) on disk:
- net1.exe (479.80 KB)
- Wipe.exe (368.31 KB)
This data is about Wipe version 2014.10
only. For more Wipe versions please click below:
...click to view all...
Many files, folders and registry data can not be uninstalled when you want to remove Wipe from your PC.You will find in the Windows Registry that the following keys will not be removed; remove them one by one using regedit.exe:
Wipe is an application offered by the software company PrivacyRoot.com. Frequently, people want to remove this application. This can be easier said than done because doing this manually requires some advanced knowledge regarding Windows internal functioning. One of the best SIMPLE approach to remove Wipe is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to delete Wipe with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows system, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and all around utility to maximize the performance of your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by pressing the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to get familiar with the program's design and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful Windows optimizer.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the programs installed on the PC will appear
6. Scroll the list of programs until you locate Wipe or simply activate the Search field and type in "Wipe". If it is installed on your PC the Wipe application will be found very quickly. After you select Wipe in the list of apps, the following data regarding the program is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating explains the opinion other people have regarding Wipe, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the application you want to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Wipe:
- The web site of the program is: http://privacyroot.com/software/tosite.pl?to=site&pcid=NET10a43e0777ff941c0685177f88b174206&language=de&scn=wipe&affiliate=&pcidc=1
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\net1-wipe\net1.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will show up. Confirm the removal by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall Wipe.
8. After uninstalling Wipe, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items of Wipe that have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling Wipe using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your system.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to remove Wipe by PrivacyRoot.com from your PC, we are not saying that Wipe by PrivacyRoot.com is not a good application for your computer. This text simply contains detailed info on how to remove Wipe in case you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-12-27 13:03:53.917