You can find below detailed information on how to uninstall Wipe for Windows. It is written by How to uninstall Wipe from your computerPrivacyRoot.com
. Take a look here
where you can get more info on PrivacyRoot.com. More details about Wipe can be seen at http://privacyroot.com/software/tosite.pl?to=site&pcid=NET1f161f78954baaa4846383603ea12e381&language=en&scn=wipe&affiliate=&pcidc=1
. Wipe is commonly installed in the C:\Program Files\Wipe folder, depending on the user's decision. You can remove Wipe by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Program Files\Wipe\net1.exe. Keep in mind that you might receive a notification for admin rights. Wipe's main file takes around 722.84 KB (740184 bytes) and is named Wipe.exe.
Wipe installs the following the executables on your PC, taking about 1.55 MB (1621104
bytes) on disk.
- net1.exe (860.27 KB)
- Wipe.exe (722.84 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 17.15
of Wipe. For more Wipe versions please click below:
...click to view all...
Wipe is an application offered by the software company PrivacyRoot.com. Some users want to remove it. Sometimes this can be difficult because removing this manually requires some advanced knowledge regarding Windows internal functioning. The best EASY practice to remove Wipe is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to delete Wipe from your PC using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows PC, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and general tool to take care of your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by pressing the green DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good system optimizer.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the programs existing on your PC will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you locate Wipe or simply activate the Search feature and type in "Wipe". If it is installed on your PC the Wipe app will be found very quickly. When you click Wipe in the list , the following data about the application is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating explains the opinion other users have about Wipe, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the application you are about to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Wipe:
- The publisher is: http://privacyroot.com/software/tosite.pl?to=site&pcid=NET1f161f78954baaa4846383603ea12e381&language=en&scn=wipe&affiliate=&pcidc=1
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\Wipe\net1.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will come up. accept the removal by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall Wipe.
8. After uninstalling Wipe, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to perform the cleanup. All the items of Wipe which have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By removing Wipe with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your PC.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.
The text above is not a recommendation to remove Wipe by PrivacyRoot.com from your computer, nor are we saying that Wipe by PrivacyRoot.com is not a good application. This page only contains detailed info on how to remove Wipe supposing you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2017-10-20 18:29:38.340