This page contains complete information on how to remove Wipe for Windows. The Windows version was developed by How to uninstall Wipe from your systemPrivacyRoot.com
. More information on PrivacyRoot.com can be found here
. Click on http://privacyroot.com/software/tosite.pl?to=site&pcid=NET13250a686f41e4a748354ef54291a8729&language=en&scn=wipe&affiliate=&pcidc=1
to get more facts about Wipe on PrivacyRoot.com's website. Wipe is normally set up in the C:\Program Files\Wipe directory, depending on the user's option. You can remove Wipe by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Program Files\Wipe\net1.exe. Keep in mind that you might get a notification for administrator rights. Wipe's primary file takes about 721.84 KB (739160 bytes) and is named Wipe.exe.
Wipe contains of the executables below. They occupy 1.55 MB (1620080
bytes) on disk.
- net1.exe (860.27 KB)
- Wipe.exe (721.84 KB)
The current web page applies to Wipe version 17.12
only. Click on the links below for other Wipe versions:
...click to view all...
If you are manually uninstalling Wipe we recommend you to verify if the following data is left behind on your PC.Folders remaining:
The files below were left behind on your disk by Wipe when you uninstall it:
- C:\Program Files\Wipe
Use regedit.exe to manually remove from the Windows Registry the keys below:
- C:\Program Files\Wipe\Images\bin.png
- C:\Program Files\Wipe\Images\info.png
- C:\Program Files\Wipe\Images\minus.png
- C:\Program Files\Wipe\Images\refresh.png
- C:\Program Files\Wipe\Images\shutdown.png
- C:\Program Files\Wipe\Images\wipe.png
- C:\Program Files\Wipe\Plugins\a_user_items.png
- C:\Program Files\Wipe\Plugins\adobereader17.png
- C:\Program Files\Wipe\Plugins\drwatson.png
- C:\Program Files\Wipe\Plugins\firefox55.png
- C:\Program Files\Wipe\Plugins\notepad6.png
- C:\Program Files\Wipe\Plugins\paint6.png
- C:\Program Files\Wipe\Plugins\picasa3.png
- C:\Program Files\Wipe\Plugins\registryeditor6.png
- C:\Program Files\Wipe\Plugins\windows_old_version.png
- C:\Program Files\Wipe\Plugins\windows7.png
- C:\Program Files\Wipe\Plugins\windowsmediaplayer12.png
- C:\Program Files\Wipe\Plugins\wordpad6.png
- C:\Program Files\Wipe\Wipe.exe
- C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Roaming\Microsoft\Windows\Start Menu\Programs\Startup\Wipe Tray Agent.lnk
Wipe is a program marketed by PrivacyRoot.com. Sometimes, people try to remove this application. This can be difficult because removing this by hand requires some knowledge related to PCs. The best SIMPLE action to remove Wipe is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to remove Wipe from your computer with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your system, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and all around utility to clean your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the program by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to get familiar with the program's interface and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful system utility.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the programs installed on your PC will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you find Wipe or simply click the Search feature and type in "Wipe". If it exists on your system the Wipe program will be found very quickly. Notice that when you click Wipe in the list of programs, the following data about the program is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). This tells you the opinion other people have about Wipe, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the app you are about to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Wipe:
- The publisher is: http://privacyroot.com/software/tosite.pl?to=site&pcid=NET13250a686f41e4a748354ef54291a8729&language=en&scn=wipe&affiliate=&pcidc=1
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\Wipe\net1.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will appear. Confirm the uninstall by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall Wipe.
8. After removing Wipe, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items of Wipe that have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing Wipe with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry items, files or folders are left behind on your disk.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.
This page is not a piece of advice to uninstall Wipe by PrivacyRoot.com from your PC, nor are we saying that Wipe by PrivacyRoot.com is not a good application for your computer. This page simply contains detailed info on how to uninstall Wipe supposing you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2017-08-14 22:10:51.030