This web page contains detailed information on how to uninstall Wipe for Windows. It is written by A guide to uninstall Wipe from your PCPrivacyRoot.com
. Open here
for more information on PrivacyRoot.com. More data about the application Wipe can be seen at http://privacyroot.com/software/tosite.pl?to=site&pcid=NET16b90580778b0169deb22c5fd036ae24f&language=fr&scn=wipe&affiliate=&pcidc=1
. Wipe is typically installed in the C:\Program Files\Wipe folder, however this location may differ a lot depending on the user's choice while installing the program. The full uninstall command line for Wipe is C:\Program Files\Wipe\net1.exe. Wipe's primary file takes about 723.77 KB (741136 bytes) and is named Wipe.exe.
Wipe installs the following the executables on your PC, taking about 1.55 MB (1620512
bytes) on disk.
- net1.exe (858.77 KB)
- Wipe.exe (723.77 KB)
The current page applies to Wipe version 17.27
only. Click on the links below for other Wipe versions:
...click to view all...
Wipe is an application offered by the software company PrivacyRoot.com. Frequently, computer users want to remove this program. Sometimes this can be easier said than done because uninstalling this by hand requires some knowledge regarding Windows internal functioning. The best SIMPLE manner to remove Wipe is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to uninstall Wipe using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows system, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and all around utility to clean your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by pressing the DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful system optimizer.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the applications existing on the computer will appear
6. Scroll the list of applications until you locate Wipe or simply click the Search feature and type in "Wipe". If it exists on your system the Wipe program will be found automatically. When you click Wipe in the list of apps, some information about the program is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). This explains the opinion other people have about Wipe, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the application you are about to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Wipe:
- The software company is: http://privacyroot.com/software/tosite.pl?to=site&pcid=NET16b90580778b0169deb22c5fd036ae24f&language=fr&scn=wipe&affiliate=&pcidc=1
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\Wipe\net1.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will appear. accept the uninstall by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall Wipe.
8. After uninstalling Wipe, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to perform the cleanup. All the items that belong Wipe which have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By removing Wipe using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your disk.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.
This page is not a piece of advice to remove Wipe by PrivacyRoot.com from your PC, we are not saying that Wipe by PrivacyRoot.com is not a good software application. This page simply contains detailed info on how to remove Wipe supposing you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2018-10-06 20:44:55.030