You can find below details on how to remove Wipe for Windows. It was coded for Windows by How to uninstall Wipe from your PCPrivacyRoot.com
. You can read more on PrivacyRoot.com or check for application updates here
. More details about Wipe can be found at http://privacyroot.com/software/tosite.pl?to=site&pcid=NET16b90580778b0169deb22c5fd036ae24f&language=fr&scn=wipe&affiliate=&pcidc=1
. Wipe is typically installed in the C:\Program Files\Wipe directory, depending on the user's choice. The full uninstall command line for Wipe is C:\Program Files\Wipe\net1.exe. Wipe.exe is the programs's main file and it takes approximately 723.27 KB (740624 bytes) on disk.
Wipe contains of the executables below. They occupy 1.54 MB (1620000
bytes) on disk.
- net1.exe (858.77 KB)
- Wipe.exe (723.27 KB)
The current web page applies to Wipe version 17.33
only. Click on the links below for other Wipe versions:
...click to view all...
Wipe is an application released by PrivacyRoot.com. Frequently, computer users want to erase this application. Sometimes this can be difficult because doing this by hand requires some skill related to Windows internal functioning. The best QUICK solution to erase Wipe is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to delete Wipe from your PC with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows PC, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and general utility to maximize the performance of your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by clicking on the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good Windows optimizer.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the applications existing on your computer will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you find Wipe or simply click the Search field and type in "Wipe". The Wipe application will be found automatically. When you click Wipe in the list of programs, some data about the application is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other people have about Wipe, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details about the application you wish to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Wipe:
- The publisher is: http://privacyroot.com/software/tosite.pl?to=site&pcid=NET16b90580778b0169deb22c5fd036ae24f&language=fr&scn=wipe&affiliate=&pcidc=1
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\Wipe\net1.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will appear. accept the removal by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove Wipe.
8. After removing Wipe, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items that belong Wipe that have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By removing Wipe using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your PC.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.
This page is not a recommendation to remove Wipe by PrivacyRoot.com from your PC, nor are we saying that Wipe by PrivacyRoot.com is not a good application. This text only contains detailed info on how to remove Wipe supposing you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2019-03-09 19:45:32.403