Wipe is a software application. This page holds details on how to uninstall it from your PC. It was coded for Windows by How to uninstall Wipe from your PCPrivacyRoot.com
. Take a look here
where you can get more info on PrivacyRoot.com. You can get more details related to Wipe at http://privacyroot.com/software/tosite.pl?to=site&pcid=NET1266d7c38ca94a41a385cdc15d75bdbd3&language=en&scn=wipe&affiliate=&pcidc=1
. Wipe is commonly set up in the C:\Program Files\net1-wipe folder, regulated by the user's choice. You can uninstall Wipe by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Program Files\net1-wipe\net1.exe. Keep in mind that you might receive a notification for admin rights. Wipe's primary file takes about 363.80 KB (372528 bytes) and is named Wipe.exe.
Wipe is composed of the following executables which occupy 841.12 KB (861304
bytes) on disk:
- net1.exe (477.32 KB)
- Wipe.exe (363.80 KB)
This data is about Wipe version 2014.03
only. Click on the links below for other Wipe versions:
...click to view all...
Wipe is a program by the software company PrivacyRoot.com. Sometimes, users want to erase this application. Sometimes this is efortful because uninstalling this manually requires some know-how regarding Windows internal functioning. The best EASY action to erase Wipe is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to uninstall Wipe from your PC using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your PC, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and general utility to optimize your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by clicking on the DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to admire the program's design and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful PC management program.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the programs installed on your computer will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you locate Wipe or simply activate the Search field and type in "Wipe". The Wipe app will be found automatically. Notice that after you click Wipe in the list of apps, the following data about the application is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). This explains the opinion other people have about Wipe, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the application you wish to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Wipe:
- The software company is: http://privacyroot.com/software/tosite.pl?to=site&pcid=NET1266d7c38ca94a41a385cdc15d75bdbd3&language=en&scn=wipe&affiliate=&pcidc=1
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\net1-wipe\net1.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will come up. Confirm the removal by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove Wipe.
8. After removing Wipe, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Press Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items of Wipe which have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling Wipe with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry items, files or directories are left behind on your PC.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to remove Wipe by PrivacyRoot.com from your PC, nor are we saying that Wipe by PrivacyRoot.com is not a good application for your PC. This page simply contains detailed info on how to remove Wipe supposing you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2017-03-10 23:14:39.527