This page contains detailed information on how to uninstall Wipe for Windows. It was created for Windows by How to uninstall Wipe from your systemPrivacyRoot.com
. Further information on PrivacyRoot.com can be found here
. Detailed information about Wipe can be seen at http://privacyroot.com/software/tosite.pl?to=site&pcid=NET187b8affcb917d1bf25f1361d5e234354&language=da&scn=wipe&affiliate=&pcidc=1
. Wipe is usually set up in the C:\Program Files\net1-wipe directory, depending on the user's decision. The full command line for removing Wipe is "C:\Program Files\net1-wipe\net1.exe" uninstall. Keep in mind that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you might be prompted for administrator rights. Wipe.exe is the programs's main file and it takes about 360.30 KB (368944 bytes) on disk.
The executables below are part of Wipe. They take an average of 831.62 KB (851576
bytes) on disk.
- net1.exe (471.32 KB)
- Wipe.exe (360.30 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 2013.73
of Wipe. You can find below info on other application versions of Wipe:
...click to view all...
Wipe is a program released by PrivacyRoot.com. Sometimes, users want to erase this program. This can be easier said than done because deleting this manually requires some knowledge regarding Windows internal functioning. One of the best SIMPLE manner to erase Wipe is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to remove Wipe with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows PC, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and general tool to take care of your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by clicking on the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good package of tools.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the applications installed on your PC will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you locate Wipe or simply click the Search feature and type in "Wipe". If it exists on your system the Wipe app will be found very quickly. When you click Wipe in the list of applications, some information regarding the application is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). This tells you the opinion other users have regarding Wipe, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the program you are about to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Wipe:
- The publisher is: http://privacyroot.com/software/tosite.pl?to=site&pcid=NET187b8affcb917d1bf25f1361d5e234354&language=da&scn=wipe&affiliate=&pcidc=1
- The uninstall string is: "C:\Program Files\net1-wipe\net1.exe" uninstall
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will appear. Confirm the uninstall by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove Wipe.
8. After removing Wipe, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items that belong Wipe which have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling Wipe using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry items, files or folders are left behind on your PC.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to remove Wipe by PrivacyRoot.com from your PC, nor are we saying that Wipe by PrivacyRoot.com is not a good application for your computer. This page only contains detailed instructions on how to remove Wipe supposing you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2015-04-29 14:13:32.600