Wipe is a Windows application. Read below about how to remove it from your computer. It is produced by A guide to uninstall Wipe from your computerPrivacyRoot.com
. Take a look here
where you can read more on PrivacyRoot.com. Click on http://privacyroot.com/software/tosite.pl?to=site&pcid=NET1307000b01c6ae0422c450c2d439cf5ab&language=ru&scn=wipe&affiliate=&pcidc=1
to get more facts about Wipe on PrivacyRoot.com's website. Wipe is frequently set up in the C:\Program Files\net1-wipe folder, but this location may vary a lot depending on the user's choice when installing the program. The full command line for removing Wipe is C:\Program Files\net1-wipe\net1.exe. Keep in mind that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you may be prompted for administrator rights. The application's main executable file is named Wipe.exe and occupies 721.84 KB (739160 bytes).
Wipe is composed of the following executables which occupy 1.55 MB (1620080
bytes) on disk:
- net1.exe (860.27 KB)
- Wipe.exe (721.84 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 17.07
of Wipe. For more Wipe versions please click below:
...click to view all...
Wipe is a program by PrivacyRoot.com. Some computer users want to uninstall it. This can be easier said than done because deleting this manually requires some knowledge regarding removing Windows applications by hand. The best SIMPLE way to uninstall Wipe is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to delete Wipe with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your PC, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and all around tool to clean your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by pressing the DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to get familiar with the program's design and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful system optimizer.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the programs existing on your computer will appear
6. Scroll the list of programs until you locate Wipe or simply activate the Search field and type in "Wipe". The Wipe program will be found automatically. When you select Wipe in the list of programs, some data regarding the application is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). This tells you the opinion other users have regarding Wipe, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the app you are about to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Wipe:
- The web site of the application is: http://privacyroot.com/software/tosite.pl?to=site&pcid=NET1307000b01c6ae0422c450c2d439cf5ab&language=ru&scn=wipe&affiliate=&pcidc=1
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\net1-wipe\net1.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will come up. Confirm the removal by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall Wipe.
8. After removing Wipe, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items that belong Wipe that have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling Wipe with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry items, files or folders are left behind on your disk.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.
This page is not a piece of advice to remove Wipe by PrivacyRoot.com from your computer, nor are we saying that Wipe by PrivacyRoot.com is not a good application. This text simply contains detailed info on how to remove Wipe in case you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2017-05-16 09:39:14.060