Wipe is a computer program. This page contains details on how to remove it from your computer. It was coded for Windows by How to uninstall Wipe from your computerPrivacyRoot.com
. More information on PrivacyRoot.com can be seen here
. More info about the application Wipe can be found at http://privacyroot.com/software/tosite.pl?to=site&pcid=NET1ab531f6f5681f1e18d666243d6626e46&language=ru&scn=wipe&affiliate=&pcidc=1
. The application is usually installed in the C:\Program Files\Wipe folder (same installation drive as Windows). The full command line for uninstalling Wipe is C:\Program Files\Wipe\net1.exe. Keep in mind that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you may get a notification for admin rights. Wipe.exe is the programs's main file and it takes approximately 722.34 KB (739672 bytes) on disk.
Wipe contains of the executables below. They occupy 1.55 MB (1620592
bytes) on disk.
- net1.exe (860.27 KB)
- Wipe.exe (722.34 KB)
This page is about Wipe version 17.14
only. For other Wipe versions please click below:
...click to view all...
Wipe is an application released by the software company PrivacyRoot.com. Some people choose to erase this program. This can be efortful because removing this manually takes some advanced knowledge related to removing Windows programs manually. The best SIMPLE procedure to erase Wipe is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to uninstall Wipe from your PC with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows PC, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and all around utility to clean your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the program by clicking on the DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful package of tools.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the programs existing on your computer will appear
6. Scroll the list of programs until you find Wipe or simply activate the Search feature and type in "Wipe". If it is installed on your PC the Wipe application will be found very quickly. When you click Wipe in the list of apps, the following data regarding the application is available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating explains the opinion other users have regarding Wipe, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the program you wish to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Wipe:
- The web site of the application is: http://privacyroot.com/software/tosite.pl?to=site&pcid=NET1ab531f6f5681f1e18d666243d6626e46&language=ru&scn=wipe&affiliate=&pcidc=1
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\Wipe\net1.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will appear. accept the uninstall by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall Wipe.
8. After removing Wipe, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to perform the cleanup. All the items that belong Wipe that have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing Wipe with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry items, files or directories are left behind on your PC.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.
This page is not a recommendation to uninstall Wipe by PrivacyRoot.com from your PC, we are not saying that Wipe by PrivacyRoot.com is not a good software application. This text only contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall Wipe in case you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2017-09-30 07:18:31.520