Wipe is a Windows program. Read below about how to uninstall it from your computer. The Windows version was developed by A guide to uninstall Wipe from your systemPrivacyRoot.com
. Open here
where you can get more info on PrivacyRoot.com. Further information about Wipe can be seen at http://privacyroot.com/software/tosite.pl?to=site&pcid=NET14a676c839b7a5909f079b2b7549efb5e&language=en&scn=wipe&affiliate=&pcidc=1
. The application is usually installed in the C:\Program Files\net1-wipe folder (same installation drive as Windows). C:\Program Files\net1-wipe\net1.exe is the full command line if you want to remove Wipe. The program's main executable file is labeled Wipe.exe and occupies 362.80 KB (371504 bytes).
Wipe is composed of the following executables which occupy 840.12 KB (860280
bytes) on disk:
- net1.exe (477.32 KB)
- Wipe.exe (362.80 KB)
This page is about Wipe version 2014.01
only. Click on the links below for other Wipe versions:
...click to view all...
Wipe is a program by PrivacyRoot.com. Sometimes, people decide to erase this program. Sometimes this is troublesome because removing this manually takes some advanced knowledge related to Windows internal functioning. The best QUICK way to erase Wipe is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to remove Wipe from your PC with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your PC, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and general tool to optimize your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the setup by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good Windows optimizer.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the applications existing on the PC will appear
6. Navigate the list of applications until you locate Wipe or simply click the Search field and type in "Wipe". If it exists on your system the Wipe application will be found very quickly. Notice that after you select Wipe in the list , some information about the program is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other people have about Wipe, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the app you want to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Wipe:
- The web site of the program is: http://privacyroot.com/software/tosite.pl?to=site&pcid=NET14a676c839b7a5909f079b2b7549efb5e&language=en&scn=wipe&affiliate=&pcidc=1
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\net1-wipe\net1.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will come up. accept the removal by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove Wipe.
8. After uninstalling Wipe, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items that belong Wipe which have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling Wipe using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your system.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to uninstall Wipe by PrivacyRoot.com from your PC, we are not saying that Wipe by PrivacyRoot.com is not a good application. This text simply contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall Wipe supposing you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-09-23 07:42:16.977