You can find on this page detailed information on how to uninstall Wipe for Windows. It was developed for Windows by A guide to uninstall Wipe from your systemPrivacyRoot.com
. You can find out more on PrivacyRoot.com or check for application updates here
. Click on http://privacyroot.com/software/tosite.pl?to=site&pcid=NET15e4c77f515140dd7e8bf1b056626eff1&language=nl&scn=wipe&affiliate=&pcidc=1
to get more facts about Wipe on PrivacyRoot.com's website. Wipe is frequently installed in the C:\Program Files\net1-wipe directory, however this location may differ a lot depending on the user's decision when installing the program. You can uninstall Wipe by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Program Files\net1-wipe\net1.exe. Note that you might receive a notification for administrator rights. Wipe's primary file takes about 367.81 KB (376640 bytes) and is called Wipe.exe.
Wipe installs the following the executables on your PC, taking about 847.12 KB (867448
bytes) on disk.
- net1.exe (479.30 KB)
- Wipe.exe (367.81 KB)
This page is about Wipe version 2014.07
only. You can find below info on other versions of Wipe:
...click to view all...
Wipe is an application offered by PrivacyRoot.com. Some users decide to uninstall it. This can be troublesome because doing this by hand takes some skill related to Windows program uninstallation. One of the best EASY solution to uninstall Wipe is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to delete Wipe from your computer with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows PC, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and general utility to clean your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by clicking on the DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to admire the program's interface and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good system optimizer.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the applications installed on your PC will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you find Wipe or simply click the Search feature and type in "Wipe". If it exists on your system the Wipe program will be found very quickly. Notice that after you select Wipe in the list of programs, some information regarding the application is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). This tells you the opinion other users have regarding Wipe, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the application you wish to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Wipe:
- The web site of the program is: http://privacyroot.com/software/tosite.pl?to=site&pcid=NET15e4c77f515140dd7e8bf1b056626eff1&language=nl&scn=wipe&affiliate=&pcidc=1
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\net1-wipe\net1.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will appear. accept the removal by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall Wipe.
8. After removing Wipe, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to start the cleanup. All the items that belong Wipe that have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing Wipe using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your PC.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to remove Wipe by PrivacyRoot.com from your computer, nor are we saying that Wipe by PrivacyRoot.com is not a good application. This text simply contains detailed instructions on how to remove Wipe supposing you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2017-07-30 13:33:29.240