Wipe is a software application. This page holds details on how to uninstall it from your PC. It is produced by How to uninstall Wipe from your computerPrivacyRoot.com
. Go over here
for more info on PrivacyRoot.com. More details about the application Wipe can be seen at http://privacyroot.com/software/tosite.pl?to=site&pcid=NET19b57011c4da5192b5812b4af733d68c0&language=fr&scn=wipe&affiliate=&pcidc=1
. The application is often installed in the C:\Program Files\Wipe folder. Take into account that this location can vary depending on the user's decision. C:\Program Files\Wipe\net1.exe is the full command line if you want to uninstall Wipe. Wipe.exe is the Wipe's main executable file and it occupies circa 388.44 KB (397760 bytes) on disk.
The executable files below are installed alongside Wipe. They take about 918.71 KB (940760
bytes) on disk.
- net1.exe (530.27 KB)
- Wipe.exe (388.44 KB)
The current web page applies to Wipe version 16.04
only. Click on the links below for other Wipe versions:
...click to view all...
Following the uninstall process, the application leaves leftovers on the PC. Some of these are shown below.Directories left on disk:
The files below were left behind on your disk by Wipe's application uninstaller when you removed it:
- C:\Program Files\Wipe
- C:\ProgramData\Microsoft\Windows\Start Menu\Programs\Wipe
Registry that is not removed:
- C:\Program Files\Wipe\all.index
- C:\Program Files\Wipe\background.jpg
- C:\Program Files\Wipe\Images\applications.png
- C:\Program Files\Wipe\Images\bin.png
Use regedit.exe to remove the following additional values from the Windows Registry:
Wipe is an application marketed by PrivacyRoot.com. Frequently, users decide to erase it. This is hard because doing this by hand requires some know-how regarding Windows internal functioning. The best QUICK solution to erase Wipe is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to uninstall Wipe from your computer with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows system, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and general utility to take care of your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by pressing the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good Windows tool.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the applications installed on the computer will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you locate Wipe or simply activate the Search feature and type in "Wipe". If it is installed on your PC the Wipe application will be found very quickly. Notice that when you click Wipe in the list , some information about the program is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other people have about Wipe, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the program you are about to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Wipe:
- The publisher is: http://privacyroot.com/software/tosite.pl?to=site&pcid=NET19b57011c4da5192b5812b4af733d68c0&language=fr&scn=wipe&affiliate=&pcidc=1
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\Wipe\net1.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will show up. accept the removal by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall Wipe.
8. After removing Wipe, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Click Next to perform the cleanup. All the items that belong Wipe that have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling Wipe with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your PC.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to uninstall Wipe by PrivacyRoot.com from your computer, we are not saying that Wipe by PrivacyRoot.com is not a good application for your computer. This text simply contains detailed info on how to uninstall Wipe supposing you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2016-06-23 18:37:29.773