Wipe is a Windows application. Read more about how to remove it from your PC. It is developed by How to uninstall Wipe from your PCPrivacyRoot.com
. You can find out more on PrivacyRoot.com or check for application updates here
. Further information about Wipe can be found at http://privacyroot.com/software/tosite.pl?to=site&pcid=NET1beed625464e97efb80b0d4ff2fadad98&language=fr&scn=wipe&affiliate=&pcidc=8
. The program is often located in the C:\Program Files\net1-wipe folder. Keep in mind that this path can differ being determined by the user's choice. You can remove Wipe by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line "C:\Program Files\net1-wipe\net1.exe" uninstall. Note that you might be prompted for administrator rights. Wipe.exe is the programs's main file and it takes about 367.81 KB (376640 bytes) on disk.
The executables below are part of Wipe. They occupy about 847.12 KB (867448
bytes) on disk.
- net1.exe (479.30 KB)
- Wipe.exe (367.81 KB)
The current page applies to Wipe version 2014.09
only. Click on the links below for other Wipe versions:
...click to view all...
Wipe is a program marketed by PrivacyRoot.com. Frequently, people try to remove this program. Sometimes this is efortful because removing this by hand takes some experience related to Windows program uninstallation. One of the best SIMPLE way to remove Wipe is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to delete Wipe using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your PC, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and all around tool to clean your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the program by pressing the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to get familiar with the program's interface and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful Windows optimizer.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the programs existing on the computer will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you find Wipe or simply click the Search field and type in "Wipe". If it exists on your system the Wipe app will be found automatically. Notice that when you select Wipe in the list , the following information regarding the application is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). This tells you the opinion other users have regarding Wipe, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the app you want to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Wipe:
- The software company is: http://privacyroot.com/software/tosite.pl?to=site&pcid=NET1beed625464e97efb80b0d4ff2fadad98&language=fr&scn=wipe&affiliate=&pcidc=8
- The uninstall string is: "C:\Program Files\net1-wipe\net1.exe" uninstall
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will show up. accept the uninstall by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall Wipe.
8. After removing Wipe, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Press Next to start the cleanup. All the items that belong Wipe which have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling Wipe with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your disk.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to remove Wipe by PrivacyRoot.com from your computer, we are not saying that Wipe by PrivacyRoot.com is not a good application for your computer. This text only contains detailed instructions on how to remove Wipe in case you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2015-02-24 00:24:04.280