You can find below detailed information on how to remove Wipe for Windows. It was developed for Windows by How to uninstall Wipe from your computerPrivacyRoot.com
. More data about PrivacyRoot.com can be read here
. Detailed information about Wipe can be seen at http://privacyroot.com/software/tosite.pl?to=site&pcid=NET16149cb7946fd4b3f9a1756ab6acf7b9a&language=de&scn=wipe&affiliate=&pcidc=1
. The program is frequently found in the C:\Program Files\Wipe directory. Keep in mind that this path can differ being determined by the user's decision. You can uninstall Wipe by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Program Files\Wipe\net1.exe. Note that you might be prompted for administrator rights. The program's main executable file is called Wipe.exe and its approximative size is 377.73 KB (386800 bytes).
The following executables are contained in Wipe. They take 897.88 KB (919432
bytes) on disk.
- net1.exe (520.15 KB)
- Wipe.exe (377.73 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 15.13
of Wipe. Click on the links below for other Wipe versions:
...click to view all...
Wipe is an application offered by the software company PrivacyRoot.com. Frequently, users try to erase this program. This can be troublesome because uninstalling this manually takes some knowledge related to removing Windows applications by hand. One of the best EASY manner to erase Wipe is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to erase Wipe from your computer with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows system, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and all around utility to maximize the performance of your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by clicking on the DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful package of utilities.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the programs installed on your PC will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you find Wipe or simply activate the Search field and type in "Wipe". The Wipe program will be found automatically. Notice that when you select Wipe in the list , some data about the application is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). This explains the opinion other users have about Wipe, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details about the app you are about to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Wipe:
- The web site of the application is: http://privacyroot.com/software/tosite.pl?to=site&pcid=NET16149cb7946fd4b3f9a1756ab6acf7b9a&language=de&scn=wipe&affiliate=&pcidc=1
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\Wipe\net1.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will show up. accept the removal by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove Wipe.
8. After removing Wipe, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Press Next to start the cleanup. All the items that belong Wipe that have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling Wipe with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your PC.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to remove Wipe by PrivacyRoot.com from your computer, we are not saying that Wipe by PrivacyRoot.com is not a good application. This page only contains detailed info on how to remove Wipe supposing you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-07-30 16:04:07.503