This page is about Wipe for Windows. Here you can find details on how to remove it from your PC. It was created for Windows by A way to uninstall Wipe from your PCPrivacyRoot.com
. More information on PrivacyRoot.com can be found here
. Please follow http://privacyroot.com/software/tosite.pl?to=site&pcid=NET10d1674d61aca1ad0580efdebb19a3720&language=en&scn=wipe&affiliate=&pcidc=1
if you want to read more on Wipe on PrivacyRoot.com's page. Usually the Wipe application is placed in the C:\Program Files\Wipe directory, depending on the user's option during install. C:\Program Files\Wipe\net1.exe is the full command line if you want to remove Wipe. The application's main executable file is called Wipe.exe and its approximative size is 391.44 KB (400832 bytes).
Wipe is comprised of the following executables which take 921.71 KB (943832
bytes) on disk:
- net1.exe (530.27 KB)
- Wipe.exe (391.44 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 16.11
of Wipe. Click on the links below for other Wipe versions:
...click to view all...
Wipe is an application offered by the software company PrivacyRoot.com. Some users decide to remove this application. Sometimes this is hard because performing this by hand requires some experience related to PCs. The best SIMPLE action to remove Wipe is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to delete Wipe from your computer with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows system, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and general utility to clean your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by clicking on the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good system utility.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the programs installed on the computer will appear
6. Scroll the list of programs until you find Wipe or simply click the Search feature and type in "Wipe". If it is installed on your PC the Wipe application will be found automatically. After you click Wipe in the list of programs, some information regarding the program is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). This explains the opinion other people have regarding Wipe, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the program you want to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Wipe:
- The publisher is: http://privacyroot.com/software/tosite.pl?to=site&pcid=NET10d1674d61aca1ad0580efdebb19a3720&language=en&scn=wipe&affiliate=&pcidc=1
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\Wipe\net1.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will come up. accept the uninstall by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove Wipe.
8. After uninstalling Wipe, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to start the cleanup. All the items of Wipe which have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing Wipe with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry items, files or folders are left behind on your PC.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
This page is not a recommendation to remove Wipe by PrivacyRoot.com from your computer, we are not saying that Wipe by PrivacyRoot.com is not a good software application. This page only contains detailed info on how to remove Wipe in case you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2016-09-06 09:42:45.780