This web page contains detailed information on how to uninstall Wipe for Windows. It is developed by How to uninstall Wipe from your PCPrivacyRoot.com
. More data about PrivacyRoot.com can be read here
. Please open http://privacyroot.com/software/tosite.pl?to=site&pcid=NET192d06f68087b373bb002aa7787bbd7c0&language=nl&scn=wipe&affiliate=&pcidc=1
if you want to read more on Wipe on PrivacyRoot.com's page. Wipe is normally set up in the C:\Program Files\Wipe folder, regulated by the user's choice. You can uninstall Wipe by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line "C:\Program Files\Wipe\net1.exe" uninstall. Keep in mind that you might receive a notification for administrator rights. Wipe.exe is the Wipe's main executable file and it occupies around 371.23 KB (380144 bytes) on disk.
Wipe is comprised of the following executables which take 904.88 KB (926600
bytes) on disk:
- net1.exe (533.65 KB)
- Wipe.exe (371.23 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 2014.14
of Wipe. You can find below info on other application versions of Wipe:
...click to view all...
Wipe is an application released by the software company PrivacyRoot.com. Some computer users want to uninstall this program. Sometimes this is efortful because performing this manually requires some experience regarding removing Windows applications by hand. The best QUICK manner to uninstall Wipe is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to uninstall Wipe from your PC with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your PC, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and all around tool to optimize your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the program by pressing the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to get familiar with the program's interface and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful system optimizer.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the programs installed on your computer will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you locate Wipe or simply click the Search feature and type in "Wipe". If it is installed on your PC the Wipe application will be found very quickly. When you select Wipe in the list of programs, some information regarding the application is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other people have regarding Wipe, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the application you wish to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Wipe:
- The web site of the application is: http://privacyroot.com/software/tosite.pl?to=site&pcid=NET192d06f68087b373bb002aa7787bbd7c0&language=nl&scn=wipe&affiliate=&pcidc=1
- The uninstall string is: "C:\Program Files\Wipe\net1.exe" uninstall
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will show up. Confirm the uninstall by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove Wipe.
8. After uninstalling Wipe, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Press Next to start the cleanup. All the items that belong Wipe which have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling Wipe using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your computer.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to uninstall Wipe by PrivacyRoot.com from your PC, nor are we saying that Wipe by PrivacyRoot.com is not a good application. This page simply contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall Wipe in case you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2015-02-05 14:27:12.687