Wipe is a computer program. This page is comprised of details on how to remove it from your computer. It was coded for Windows by How to uninstall Wipe from your computerPrivacyRoot.com
. Take a look here
for more details on PrivacyRoot.com. More information about Wipe can be found at http://privacyroot.com/software/tosite.pl?to=site&pcid=NET16c4d4af9fba6e92649708530dd3f9f6e&language=fr&scn=wipe&affiliate=&pcidc=1
. Wipe is usually installed in the C:\Program Files\net1-wipe directory, however this location may differ a lot depending on the user's choice while installing the program. The full command line for uninstalling Wipe is C:\Program Files\net1-wipe\net1.exe. Keep in mind that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you may be prompted for administrator rights. The program's main executable file has a size of 367.31 KB (376128 bytes) on disk and is called Wipe.exe.
Wipe is comprised of the following executables which take 846.62 KB (866936
bytes) on disk:
- net1.exe (479.30 KB)
- Wipe.exe (367.31 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 2014.05
of Wipe. You can find below info on other application versions of Wipe:
...click to view all...
Wipe is a program offered by PrivacyRoot.com. Some people decide to uninstall it. This is easier said than done because removing this manually takes some advanced knowledge related to Windows program uninstallation. The best EASY practice to uninstall Wipe is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to remove Wipe from your PC with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your PC, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and all around utility to maximize the performance of your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the program by pressing the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good Windows tool.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the applications installed on the PC will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you locate Wipe or simply activate the Search feature and type in "Wipe". If it exists on your system the Wipe app will be found automatically. When you select Wipe in the list , some data regarding the program is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). This tells you the opinion other people have regarding Wipe, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the app you wish to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Wipe:
- The web site of the application is: http://privacyroot.com/software/tosite.pl?to=site&pcid=NET16c4d4af9fba6e92649708530dd3f9f6e&language=fr&scn=wipe&affiliate=&pcidc=1
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\net1-wipe\net1.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will appear. accept the removal by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall Wipe.
8. After uninstalling Wipe, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Press Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items of Wipe which have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling Wipe using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry items, files or directories are left behind on your PC.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to remove Wipe by PrivacyRoot.com from your computer, we are not saying that Wipe by PrivacyRoot.com is not a good application for your computer. This text simply contains detailed info on how to remove Wipe in case you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-11-12 19:05:54.430