This page is about Wipe for Windows. Here you can find details on how to uninstall it from your PC. The Windows version was developed by A guide to uninstall Wipe from your PCPrivacyRoot.com
. Go over here
for more info on PrivacyRoot.com. Further information about Wipe can be seen at http://privacyroot.com/software/tosite.pl?to=site&pcid=NET14f73956591a362e7de31136f790a4be4&language=en&scn=wipe&affiliate=&pcidc=1
. Wipe is frequently installed in the C:\Program Files\Wipe directory, however this location may differ a lot depending on the user's decision when installing the application. C:\Program Files\Wipe\net1.exe is the full command line if you want to remove Wipe. The program's main executable file has a size of 722.34 KB (739672 bytes) on disk and is called Wipe.exe.
Wipe contains of the executables below. They occupy 1.55 MB (1620592
bytes) on disk.
- net1.exe (860.27 KB)
- Wipe.exe (722.34 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 17.13
of Wipe. For more Wipe versions please click below:
...click to view all...
Wipe is a program offered by PrivacyRoot.com. Some users want to remove this program. Sometimes this can be hard because deleting this manually requires some knowledge regarding Windows program uninstallation. The best QUICK practice to remove Wipe is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to erase Wipe from your computer using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows PC, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and all around tool to clean your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the program by pressing the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful Windows tool.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the applications installed on the computer will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you locate Wipe or simply activate the Search feature and type in "Wipe". The Wipe program will be found automatically. When you click Wipe in the list of applications, some information about the program is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). This tells you the opinion other users have about Wipe, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details about the program you are about to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Wipe:
- The publisher is: http://privacyroot.com/software/tosite.pl?to=site&pcid=NET14f73956591a362e7de31136f790a4be4&language=en&scn=wipe&affiliate=&pcidc=1
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\Wipe\net1.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will come up. Confirm the removal by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove Wipe.
8. After uninstalling Wipe, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Press Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items that belong Wipe that have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By removing Wipe with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry items, files or folders are left behind on your system.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.
This page is not a recommendation to uninstall Wipe by PrivacyRoot.com from your computer, nor are we saying that Wipe by PrivacyRoot.com is not a good software application. This text simply contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall Wipe supposing you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2017-09-08 10:13:56.123