Wipe is a computer program. This page contains details on how to uninstall it from your PC. The Windows version was created by How to uninstall Wipe from your computerPrivacyRoot.com
. You can read more on PrivacyRoot.com or check for application updates here
. More information about the program Wipe can be found at http://privacyroot.com/software/tosite.pl?to=site&pcid=NET1b735f63db94d3e0060c2b9e363bb4b4d&language=en&scn=wipe&affiliate=&pcidc=1
. Wipe is normally installed in the C:\Program Files\Wipe directory, but this location may differ a lot depending on the user's option when installing the application. You can uninstall Wipe by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Program Files\Wipe\net1.exe. Keep in mind that you might get a notification for administrator rights. The program's main executable file has a size of 384.95 KB (394192 bytes) on disk and is labeled Wipe.exe.
Wipe contains of the executables below. They take 925.02 KB (947216
bytes) on disk.
- net1.exe (540.06 KB)
- Wipe.exe (384.95 KB)
This data is about Wipe version 18.03
alone. For more Wipe versions please click below:
...click to view all...
Wipe is an application marketed by PrivacyRoot.com. Sometimes, users decide to erase this program. This is efortful because doing this by hand requires some experience regarding removing Windows applications by hand. The best QUICK solution to erase Wipe is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to delete Wipe from your PC with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows system, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and all around utility to take care of your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the program by clicking on the DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to admire the program's design and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful package of utilities.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the programs existing on your computer will appear
6. Scroll the list of programs until you find Wipe or simply activate the Search field and type in "Wipe". If it is installed on your PC the Wipe app will be found automatically. Notice that when you select Wipe in the list , the following data regarding the application is available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). This tells you the opinion other people have regarding Wipe, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the application you want to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Wipe:
- The web site of the application is: http://privacyroot.com/software/tosite.pl?to=site&pcid=NET1b735f63db94d3e0060c2b9e363bb4b4d&language=en&scn=wipe&affiliate=&pcidc=1
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\Wipe\net1.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will show up. Confirm the removal by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove Wipe.
8. After uninstalling Wipe, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Click Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items that belong Wipe which have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By removing Wipe using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your disk.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.
The text above is not a recommendation to remove Wipe by PrivacyRoot.com from your PC, we are not saying that Wipe by PrivacyRoot.com is not a good software application. This page only contains detailed info on how to remove Wipe in case you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2019-09-12 15:36:30.947