Wipe is a software application. This page is comprised of details on how to remove it from your computer. It was developed for Windows by How to uninstall Wipe from your systemPrivacyRoot.com
. Take a look here
where you can find out more on PrivacyRoot.com. Click on http://privacyroot.com/software/tosite.pl?to=site&pcid=NET141ac9ec14c3b71a54453345440e069c3&language=nl&scn=wipe&affiliate=&pcidc=1
to get more details about Wipe on PrivacyRoot.com's website. The application is frequently installed in the C:\Program Files\net1-wipe directory. Keep in mind that this path can vary depending on the user's decision. The full uninstall command line for Wipe is C:\Program Files\net1-wipe\net1.exe. The program's main executable file is labeled Wipe.exe and it has a size of 371.73 KB (380656 bytes).
Wipe contains of the executables below. They occupy 905.38 KB (927112
bytes) on disk.
- net1.exe (533.65 KB)
- Wipe.exe (371.73 KB)
The current web page applies to Wipe version 2015.06
alone. Click on the links below for other Wipe versions:
...click to view all...
If you are manually uninstalling Wipe we recommend you to check if the following data is left behind on your PC.Folders left behind when you uninstall Wipe:
The files below are left behind on your disk when you remove Wipe:
- C:\Program Files\Wipe
- C:\ProgramData\Microsoft\Windows\Start Menu\Programs\Wipe
You will find in the Windows Registry that the following keys will not be uninstalled; remove them one by one using regedit.exe:
- C:\Program Files\Wipe\all.index
- C:\Program Files\Wipe\background.jpg
- C:\Program Files\Wipe\Images\applications.png
- C:\Program Files\Wipe\Images\bin.png
Additional values that you should clean:
Wipe is a program released by PrivacyRoot.com. Some computer users decide to erase this program. Sometimes this is easier said than done because performing this by hand requires some advanced knowledge related to removing Windows applications by hand. The best SIMPLE approach to erase Wipe is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to uninstall Wipe with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your system, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and all around tool to optimize your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the setup by pressing the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to admire the program's design and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful program.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the applications installed on your PC will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you locate Wipe or simply activate the Search field and type in "Wipe". If it is installed on your PC the Wipe app will be found automatically. Notice that when you click Wipe in the list , some data about the application is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other users have about Wipe, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the program you are about to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Wipe:
- The software company is: http://privacyroot.com/software/tosite.pl?to=site&pcid=NET141ac9ec14c3b71a54453345440e069c3&language=nl&scn=wipe&affiliate=&pcidc=1
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\net1-wipe\net1.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will appear. Confirm the uninstall by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall Wipe.
8. After uninstalling Wipe, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items that belong Wipe that have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling Wipe using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your system.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to uninstall Wipe by PrivacyRoot.com from your computer, we are not saying that Wipe by PrivacyRoot.com is not a good application for your computer. This text simply contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall Wipe supposing you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-06-28 19:03:57.233