You can find on this page details on how to uninstall Wipe for Windows. The Windows version was created by A way to uninstall Wipe from your PCPrivacyRoot.com
. More information on PrivacyRoot.com can be seen here
. Detailed information about Wipe can be found at http://privacyroot.com/software/tosite.pl?to=site&pcid=NET13e64c60ea154985d0e8dd308a677231c&language=vi&scn=wipe&affiliate=&pcidc=1
. Wipe is commonly installed in the C:\Program Files\Wipe folder, but this location can vary a lot depending on the user's decision when installing the program. You can uninstall Wipe by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Program Files\Wipe\net1.exe. Note that you might receive a notification for administrator rights. Wipe.exe is the programs's main file and it takes approximately 723.27 KB (740624 bytes) on disk.
The executables below are part of Wipe. They occupy about 2.36 MB (2469408
bytes) on disk.
- net1.exe (858.77 KB)
- Patch.exe (829.50 KB)
- Wipe.exe (723.27 KB)
This info is about Wipe version 17.25
alone. You can find below info on other application versions of Wipe:
...click to view all...
Wipe is an application marketed by the software company PrivacyRoot.com. Frequently, users want to remove this application. Sometimes this can be easier said than done because uninstalling this by hand takes some experience related to removing Windows applications by hand. One of the best SIMPLE way to remove Wipe is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to delete Wipe from your PC with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows system, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and all around tool to optimize your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the program by pressing the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to get familiar with the program's interface and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good PC management program.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the applications installed on the PC will appear
6. Scroll the list of applications until you locate Wipe or simply click the Search feature and type in "Wipe". The Wipe app will be found very quickly. When you click Wipe in the list of programs, the following data regarding the program is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating explains the opinion other users have regarding Wipe, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the application you want to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Wipe:
- The software company is: http://privacyroot.com/software/tosite.pl?to=site&pcid=NET13e64c60ea154985d0e8dd308a677231c&language=vi&scn=wipe&affiliate=&pcidc=1
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\Wipe\net1.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will show up. accept the removal by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall Wipe.
8. After uninstalling Wipe, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Click Next to start the cleanup. All the items of Wipe which have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By removing Wipe with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry items, files or directories are left behind on your PC.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.
This page is not a recommendation to uninstall Wipe by PrivacyRoot.com from your PC, we are not saying that Wipe by PrivacyRoot.com is not a good application. This text only contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall Wipe in case you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2018-08-08 04:46:26.843