This page contains complete information on how to remove Wipe for Windows. It is made by A way to uninstall Wipe from your computerPrivacyRoot.com
. Additional info about PrivacyRoot.com can be found here
. More details about Wipe can be found at http://privacyroot.com/software/tosite.pl?to=site&pcid=NET1f12de0bbaf84f21a3168ce7440ea4bd4&language=en&scn=wipe&affiliate=&pcidc=2
. The application is usually located in the C:\Program Files\Wipe folder. Take into account that this location can differ being determined by the user's choice. The full command line for removing Wipe is C:\Program Files\Wipe\net1.exe. Note that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you may be prompted for admin rights. The application's main executable file occupies 389.44 KB (398784 bytes) on disk and is titled Wipe.exe.
Wipe contains of the executables below. They take 919.71 KB (941784
bytes) on disk.
- net1.exe (530.27 KB)
- Wipe.exe (389.44 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 16.08
of Wipe. For other Wipe versions please click below:
...click to view all...
Wipe is an application offered by PrivacyRoot.com. Sometimes, users want to uninstall this application. Sometimes this can be efortful because doing this manually takes some skill regarding PCs. One of the best SIMPLE solution to uninstall Wipe is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to uninstall Wipe from your PC with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows PC, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and general utility to take care of your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by clicking on the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful Windows optimizer.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the programs existing on the PC will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you locate Wipe or simply activate the Search feature and type in "Wipe". If it is installed on your PC the Wipe application will be found very quickly. When you click Wipe in the list of programs, the following information regarding the program is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating explains the opinion other users have regarding Wipe, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the app you are about to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Wipe:
- The web site of the program is: http://privacyroot.com/software/tosite.pl?to=site&pcid=NET1f12de0bbaf84f21a3168ce7440ea4bd4&language=en&scn=wipe&affiliate=&pcidc=2
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\Wipe\net1.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will show up. Confirm the uninstall by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall Wipe.
8. After removing Wipe, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to perform the cleanup. All the items that belong Wipe which have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling Wipe with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry items, files or directories are left behind on your disk.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to remove Wipe by PrivacyRoot.com from your computer, nor are we saying that Wipe by PrivacyRoot.com is not a good application for your computer. This page simply contains detailed instructions on how to remove Wipe in case you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-07-18 05:16:59.087