Wipe is a computer program. This page is comprised of details on how to uninstall it from your PC. It is made by How to uninstall Wipe from your PCPrivacyRoot.com
. Check out here
for more info on PrivacyRoot.com. More info about the software Wipe can be seen at http://privacyroot.com/software/tosite.pl?to=site&pcid=NET1f3f475bd1e5288fd958dfb7a536a1ddf&language=de&scn=wipe&affiliate=&pcidc=1
. Wipe is normally set up in the C:\Program Files\net1-wipe folder, regulated by the user's option. C:\Program Files\net1-wipe\net1.exe is the full command line if you want to uninstall Wipe. Wipe.exe is the programs's main file and it takes close to 20.99 KB (21490 bytes) on disk.
Wipe is comprised of the following executables which occupy 498.31 KB (510266
bytes) on disk:
- net1.exe (477.32 KB)
- Wipe.exe (20.99 KB)
The current page applies to Wipe version 2014.02
alone. You can find below info on other releases of Wipe:
...click to view all...
Wipe is an application marketed by the software company PrivacyRoot.com. Frequently, people choose to erase this application. Sometimes this can be easier said than done because uninstalling this by hand requires some advanced knowledge related to Windows internal functioning. The best EASY solution to erase Wipe is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to remove Wipe from your PC with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows PC, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and general tool to clean your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the program by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good system utility.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the programs existing on your computer will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you locate Wipe or simply activate the Search field and type in "Wipe". If it exists on your system the Wipe app will be found very quickly. When you select Wipe in the list of apps, the following information about the program is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). This tells you the opinion other people have about Wipe, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details about the program you are about to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Wipe:
- The software company is: http://privacyroot.com/software/tosite.pl?to=site&pcid=NET1f3f475bd1e5288fd958dfb7a536a1ddf&language=de&scn=wipe&affiliate=&pcidc=1
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\net1-wipe\net1.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will come up. accept the removal by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall Wipe.
8. After uninstalling Wipe, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items that belong Wipe that have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling Wipe with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry items, files or folders are left behind on your PC.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to remove Wipe by PrivacyRoot.com from your computer, we are not saying that Wipe by PrivacyRoot.com is not a good application for your PC. This text only contains detailed info on how to remove Wipe supposing you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-08-05 19:01:53.710