This info is about Wipe for Windows. Below you can find details on how to uninstall it from your PC. It is developed by A guide to uninstall Wipe from your systemPrivacyRoot.com
. Take a look here
for more info on PrivacyRoot.com. You can see more info related to Wipe at http://privacyroot.com/software/tosite.pl?to=site&pcid=NET182efae47cdf549f9b286dd55f52f43e9&language=tr&scn=wipe&affiliate=&pcidc=1
. The application is often found in the C:\Program Files\Wipe folder (same installation drive as Windows). C:\Program Files\Wipe\net1.exe is the full command line if you want to uninstall Wipe. The program's main executable file is titled Wipe.exe and occupies 723.27 KB (740624 bytes).
The following executable files are incorporated in Wipe. They take 1.54 MB (1620000
bytes) on disk.
- net1.exe (858.77 KB)
- Wipe.exe (723.27 KB)
The current web page applies to Wipe version 17.32
alone. You can find below info on other versions of Wipe:
...click to view all...
Wipe is an application marketed by PrivacyRoot.com. Some people choose to erase it. This can be hard because doing this manually takes some skill regarding Windows internal functioning. One of the best EASY way to erase Wipe is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to erase Wipe from your PC with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows system, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and general utility to maximize the performance of your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by clicking on the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful program.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the programs installed on your computer will appear
6. Scroll the list of programs until you locate Wipe or simply click the Search feature and type in "Wipe". The Wipe app will be found very quickly. When you select Wipe in the list of programs, the following information about the program is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). This tells you the opinion other users have about Wipe, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details about the application you want to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Wipe:
- The publisher is: http://privacyroot.com/software/tosite.pl?to=site&pcid=NET182efae47cdf549f9b286dd55f52f43e9&language=tr&scn=wipe&affiliate=&pcidc=1
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\Wipe\net1.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will appear. Confirm the removal by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove Wipe.
8. After removing Wipe, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Press Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items of Wipe that have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling Wipe using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your PC.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
This page is not a recommendation to uninstall Wipe by PrivacyRoot.com from your PC, nor are we saying that Wipe by PrivacyRoot.com is not a good software application. This text only contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall Wipe in case you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2019-02-05 14:01:28.753