This page contains complete information on how to uninstall Wipe for Windows. It was coded for Windows by A guide to uninstall Wipe from your PCPrivacyRoot.com
. You can find out more on PrivacyRoot.com or check for application updates here
. More data about the application Wipe can be seen at http://privacyroot.com/software/tosite.pl?to=site&pcid=NET1150ef203d82d776e79c203d15f891c09&language=en&scn=wipe&affiliate=&pcidc=1
. Wipe is frequently set up in the C:\Program Files\Wipe directory, regulated by the user's choice. You can remove Wipe by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line "C:\Program Files\Wipe\net1.exe" uninstall. Note that you might be prompted for administrator rights. Wipe.exe is the Wipe's primary executable file and it occupies about 371.23 KB (380144 bytes) on disk.
The following executables are installed together with Wipe. They occupy about 904.88 KB (926600
bytes) on disk.
- net1.exe (533.65 KB)
- Wipe.exe (371.23 KB)
The current web page applies to Wipe version 2015.01
alone. You can find below info on other application versions of Wipe:
...click to view all...
Some files and registry entries are frequently left behind when you remove Wipe.Check for and remove the following files from your disk when you uninstall Wipe:
- C:\Users\UserName\DesktoUserName\Short Cuts\Additional Cleaners\WiUserNamee.lnk
Wipe is an application released by the software company PrivacyRoot.com. Frequently, users decide to uninstall this program. Sometimes this can be efortful because performing this by hand requires some experience related to PCs. The best QUICK approach to uninstall Wipe is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to remove Wipe with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows PC, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and general tool to clean your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by pressing the DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful package of utilities.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the programs existing on the computer will appear
6. Scroll the list of programs until you find Wipe or simply click the Search field and type in "Wipe". If it exists on your system the Wipe application will be found very quickly. Notice that when you select Wipe in the list , the following information about the program is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). This tells you the opinion other people have about Wipe, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details about the app you wish to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Wipe:
- The publisher is: http://privacyroot.com/software/tosite.pl?to=site&pcid=NET1150ef203d82d776e79c203d15f891c09&language=en&scn=wipe&affiliate=&pcidc=1
- The uninstall string is: "C:\Program Files\Wipe\net1.exe" uninstall
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will come up. Confirm the uninstall by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove Wipe.
8. After removing Wipe, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Press Next to start the cleanup. All the items that belong Wipe which have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing Wipe using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry items, files or directories are left behind on your disk.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to remove Wipe by PrivacyRoot.com from your computer, we are not saying that Wipe by PrivacyRoot.com is not a good application for your computer. This page simply contains detailed instructions on how to remove Wipe in case you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2015-02-10 16:16:13.980